Import config

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
flow

Import config

Post by flow »

Hi,

I want to copy a CSV Import config to and edit this config to point to a different location.
As I want to generate about 25 config which are similar but pointing to different accounts.
The Import config manager does not help in this task.
Where in iCompta6 are the config files located? Are they in a database structure?

Best,
Flow
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Import config

Post by Angeman »

If you just want to change the account you don't need to create a new configuration. You just have to hold down the option key while validating the first import settings screen and it will force the account selection to be shown.
flow

Post by flow »

Thanks this partly works for me. But I am interesting to alter the account and to save it to a new config. So that i have 25 Import config. As my goal is then to run automatic import on all of these.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

You can copy / paste with cmd - C then cmd - V but after that you'll have to run each config once to choose the account for that config.
flow

Post by flow »

Thanks for your help so far, but that I also tried already, but it seems that in my case with 6.0.34 the paste is greyed out [Copypaste.png]
Attachments
Copypaste.png
Copypaste.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 6388 times
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

You're right I didn't check before answering but it's not working for import configurations. Do the files you want to import have the account number inside ? If so iCompta can figure where to import the transactions based on this information instead.
flow

Post by flow »

Yes, the file contains the IBANs. I curious about the feature you are talking about. :)
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

You need to set the name of the column that contains the account number in the "Account number column" field of the import settings screen. But maybe it's just in the header of the file and not in the transaction rows ?