Credit card balance doesn’t update anymore

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

Credit card balance doesn’t update anymore

Post by ptr.chovan »

You have broken another thing in the app since the last update.. the credit card balance doesn’t update anymore when changing cc transaction date to match it with bank account… :roll:
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Credit card balance doesn’t update anymore

Post by Angeman »

You have probably changed the status of your credit card transaction to created already and when it's the case the amount is fixed for good even if you put it back to planned.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

No i did not… just look it up and fix it.. don’t try to blame users for your mistakes :roll:
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

ptr.chovan wrote: 21 June 2022, 22:03 No i did not… just look it up and fix it.. don’t try to blame users for your mistakes
Damn you really know how to ask for help ! Well then I guess you'll have to figure it out yourself…
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

I unfortunately had to use your app for 7 years. I know exactly what i can or can not do to keep the credit card transactions in order. Every time i came here to point out about the fcuk up you’ve done you trying to blame user. Same as now… so fix it or don’t bother.. i don’t care. I don’t need your help. You obviously need help.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

You certainly do not deserve all the hard work I've put in this app over the years so you're welcome to switch to another app or go back developing your own since you seem to know better then anyone else. Farewell ;-)
Amiko

Post by Amiko »

Don’t listen to him, Angeman. You are doing a great work. iCompta is the best app in its category, since the real PocketMoney doesn’t exist anymore.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Thank you very much for your support :) :)