Recursive transctions problems

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
AlecFasani

Recursive transctions problems

Post by AlecFasani »

Hi Angeman,

Just would like to report I'm experiencing some problems using the scheduler.
Some recursive transactions were looking correct on the right panel with "Frequency", "Count" and "End Date" correctly shown.
The problem is that they never stopped at the expected "End Date". Instead they were being considered alive forever on the "account planned transactions" list and also on graphics.
My graphics were growing a lot with non stop recursive income transactions
I had to delete the transactions from the scheduler and enter new ones to have the problem solved.
On the new ones I have noticed the system is not accepting the requested End Date. I mean, I try to enter 05/12/2014 as the "End Date" but for some reason the system changes to 03/12/2014.
Now I'm afraid I have more scheduled transactions with the same problem but I don't want to have to delete and reenter all of them again.
Am I missing something??

Thanks
AlecFasani

Re: Recursive transctions problems

Post by AlecFasani »

Ok, I guess I've found out the issue about the "End Date".
Because the frequency is weekly the system only accepts the same week day as the "Start Date" to complete a whole week.
That makes sense.
But still couldn't find out why some transactions did not stop at the expected "End Date".
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

AlecFasani wrote:But still couldn't find out why some transactions did not stop at the expected "End Date".
Are you still able to reproduce the bug ? If yes could you send me a sample accounts file with it ?
AlecFasani

Post by AlecFasani »

Hi Angeman,

Well, I have deleted those transactions already.
Will check if I have the same problem with some other one(s) and let you know in case I find any.

Thanks