Future of iCompta?

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Torakikiii

Future of iCompta?

Post by Torakikiii » 04 May 2019, 09:46

Hi there.
It's been a while since v6 came out, more or less 2 years ago. Besides some incremental updates I haven't seen things moving on.

There are some good suggestions around this forum, some newer, some much older, that could be implemented. If not you could poll the user base for what they would like to see added. Whatever.

I'm "celebrating" 10 years of use in a few months, imagine the pain if I'd have to start it all over!
Can you please share what is your plan with iCompta, if any, for the future?

Thanks.

Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Future of iCompta?

Post by Angeman » 04 May 2019, 17:55

The plan is to release iCompta 7 with new features in some time. For that I first have to rewrite all the code in Swift to be future proof. If you have features that you really want be implemented in the new version feel free to stress them here.

patriciopat

Post by patriciopat » 06 May 2019, 23:27

Icompta 6 is a great program, I'm happy with it for both iphone and Mac. I've been using it for 2 years and it's the best one without a doubt. Maybe a version for Windows could be? In the program you can only improve the visual appearance of icons, or perhaps give more visual size to the general accounting journal. For when would this version 7 be? thank you

patriciopat

Post by patriciopat » 06 May 2019, 23:33

I hope that Icompta7 can use the data of version 6 as a migration, since this way the users of the version could update to the 7. These options will be possible? By the way and the version for Iphone-Ios will also have update? thank you.