Page 2 of 2
Re: Future of iCompta?
Posted: 09 July 2025, 03:46
by Amiko
Any news, Angeman?
Re: Future of iCompta?
Posted: 09 July 2025, 08:44
by Angeman
Still working on it, iCompta 7 is in progress but at a very slow pace.
Re: Future of iCompta?
Posted: 09 September 2026, 02:57
by Amiko
Any news, Angeman?
Re: Future of iCompta?
Posted: 09 September 2026, 07:08
by Angeman
Still on it and still struggling with some SwiftUI issues.
Re: Future of iCompta?
Posted: 15 September 2026, 17:12
by vomi
Any timeframe? It's become unbearable to enter everything manually. I have more entries than before, and I'd like more automation. Siri Shortcuts, AI, anything that could help.
I'd really appreciate an estimation of the timeframe to properly assess my decision.
Thanks, and best of luck with the dev! (I know this kind of question is no fun, and I apologize).