Cannot sync

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Gerardo

Cannot sync

Post by Gerardo »

I had to reformat my computer due to a MacOS problem, after that I recovered my iCompta document whichwas in sync with my iPhone, however it doesn't work anymore. Could you please tell what should I do ?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Cannot sync

Post by Angeman »

Which version do you have on Mac and iPhone and how do you sync ?
Gerardo

Post by Gerardo »

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015). MacOS Mojave 10.14.5, iCompta Versión 6.0.22 (1317)
iPhone 6, iCompta 6
Gerardo

Post by Gerardo »

I sync with iCloud drive
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Have you verified that iCloud check box is checked in iCompta's synchronization screen ?
Gerardo

Post by Gerardo »

True! I did not notice. Thank you so much.
Gerardo

Post by Gerardo »

Problems with sync again since the last update (5 days ago). There is one particular account that duplicates or triplicates income amounts when syncing , therefore not having a true amount. I try to fix it manually deleting the duplicates but once it syncs it does it again. I have no clue. What can I do?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

You can delete your iCompta documents on every device except the one that has the most recent data. Then go on the device with most recent data and hit save to make sure that data is sent to iCloud. Finally you can recreate your document by clicking on File > New document from iCloud if it's a Mac, or by clicking on the cloud icon in the bottom bar if it's an iPhone / iPad.
Gerardo

Post by Gerardo »

before I do that, I noticed that this happens ONLY with transactions in the scheduler. that is why I have to delete unnecessary repetitions. Should I keep on with deleting the account?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Angeman wrote: 03 August 2019, 09:20 You can delete your iCompta documents on every device except the one that has the most recent data. Then go on the device with most recent data and hit save to make sure that data is sent to iCloud. Finally you can recreate your document by clicking on File > New document from iCloud if it's a Mac, or by clicking on the cloud icon in the bottom bar if it's an iPhone / iPad.
You really should do that as it will ensure that all devices start again from correct data.