icomta5 to icompta6 incorrect transfer

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

icomta5 to icompta6 incorrect transfer

Post by ptr.chovan »

Hi again
I just bought iCompta6 for my iPhone. I wanted to wait until you fix all the issues and also was hoping to add things I asked you to. Unfortunately I can't see those feature I was asking you and also the worst one is that the transfer from iCompta5 to iCompta6 was unsuccessful. I'm sending you a screenshot of the balances which are obviously incorrect. Just for your information how I have done the transfer.

1/ In iCompta5 I have chosen web server
2/ Make a backup
3/ Open with iCompta6

If this is not correct procedure then please tell me how to do it correctly. If I can't fix it then unfortunately I will have to ask for refund
Thanks
Attachments
IMG_0181.PNG
IMG_0181.PNG (162.56 KiB) Viewed 11292 times
IMG_0180.PNG
IMG_0180.PNG (185.02 KiB) Viewed 11292 times
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: icomta5 to icompta6 incorrect transfer

Post by Angeman »

Can you send me your document by email so that I can check what's wrong ? And did you convert your document in iCompta 6 just once or did you do it several times ?
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Hi Angeman
Sorry but unfortunately I can't send you my file. I have already there some sensitive data in transactions and I don't really want to go through each one and remove them. Hope you understand that. I have converted it multiple time but I have removed the previous file from icompta6 each time I was down it. I think the problem is when icompta6 is updating the file. For blink of on eye the balances looks correct right after updating and then it jump to incorrect ones. I can send you a screenshot of mortgage transaction and obviously the icompta6 messed up with opening balance (split). However even after you fix the "split" ( so the starting amount is same) the balances doesn't much with iCompta5
Attachments
IMG_0184.PNG
IMG_0184.PNG (154.38 KiB) Viewed 11283 times
IMG_0183.PNG
IMG_0183.PNG (211.98 KiB) Viewed 11283 times
IMG_0182.PNG
IMG_0182.PNG (206.75 KiB) Viewed 11283 times
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Reason for missmatch balances in mortgage is that in icompta6 mortgage account is absolutly no transactions after 1/12/2016. All transactions since january 2017 are not reconciled in bills account and no transfer to mortgage account is made. No interes or extra payment has been made to saving account since january 2017. Complete mess
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

I forgot... also no trasactions in credid card are made since january 2017... no extra transactions appart from repeated transactions are recorded in bills accountsince january 2017. Basicly it removed all transactions fromm all account since january 2017
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

I have just try it again by removing all backups and files from icloud and it fixed some of the transactions from january but not all of them and it also add some double transactions... It simply doesn't work. Any other sugestions?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

This is what I was going to suggest you to do, clear all synchronization data from iCloud and/or Dropbox because as you have already converted your document once there is synchronization data available and when you convert your document again then it starts synchronizing immediately.

There might be another conversion problem specific to your file but unfortunately without your file I cant tell you much. Having said that, this really seems like a synchronization occurring immediately after the conversion so clearing the synchronization data should work.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

No ... unfotunatelly it doesn't work... tried to remove all data (as far as I could see in my icloud) and it does exactly the same. Each new transfer from 5 to 6 is diferent. I have even tried to open it from email. I will go the extra mile and go through my transaction to remove all sensitive transaction and I will send you the backup. Something is definitelly wrong I don't know if the problem is in IC5 or IC6 and I really can't afford to lose this data
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Im on my iPhone now and can't get to your email so please write it here
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »