Report Export

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
AlecFasani

Report Export

Post by AlecFasani »

Hi Angeman

All working fine now.
Icompta V 5.1 is really great but now that I have all my accounts organized and my Taxes sorted, I must send a report to my accountant.
I couldn't find a way to export my reports other than printing. is that correct??
Copying and pasting on Mac Numbers is not satisfactory cause it looses all indentation of the periods and categories.
To make the report understandable there is a lot to be done at Numbers :-(
Any chance to have an export option as CSV keeping the indentation??

Thanks
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Report Export

Post by Angeman »

You can export to CSV with Transactions > Export menu item.
AlecFasani

Post by AlecFasani »

Angeman wrote:You can export to CSV with Transactions > Export menu item.
Yes Angeman, I have exported from the Transactions Menu as you said but unfortunately the CSV file with all transactions is not the same as an organized report.
Any chance to have an option to export the formatted reports as a digital file (possible CSV) other than PDF??
Last edited by AlecFasani on 02 October 2014, 17:17, edited 2 times in total.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Oh sorry I read too fast. So you can indeed copy/paste the lines of the reports to Excel or Numbers and currently it's the only way.
AlecFasani

Post by AlecFasani »

Angeman wrote:Oh sorry I read too fast. So you can indeed copy/paste the lines of the reports to Excel or Numbers and currently it's the only way.

Well, I'll have to use the PDF then but, there is another problem.
I couldn't find a way to determine the period of the report properly.
I want to send to my accountant the splits of the 3rd quarter (July to September) only.
Even changing the Planned Transactions preferences to "today plus 0 months" I still have the October planned transactions show on the report.
That makes the 3rd quarter report totals inaccurate cause there is an extra month shown.
I can set the starting date of the report but not the ending date.

Thanks
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Double click on the report and there you can a condition to the transactions filter. You can add "the date is before XXX" or "the status is not equal to planned" for example.
AlecFasani

Post by AlecFasani »

Angeman wrote:Double click on the report and there you can a condition to the transactions filter. You can add "the date is before XXX" or "the status is not equal to planned" for example.

Got it. Thanks