V5.1 saving problems

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
AlecFasani

Re: V5.1 saving problems

Post by AlecFasani »

Angeman wrote:Now that you have this error, you have to force qui and do it again unfortunately. You can save after deleting each category so if there is an issue with a particular category it will be easy to know which one it is and it will be easier for me to debug.
Ok
So, you mean I'll loose everything I've done since the last time the program was able to save, right?
That's a lot by the way. At least one full day working :-(

How about the transfers between accounts?
Can they be left with NONE Split Category?
On a first moment the program has created automatically one Split category with each one of my accounts and assumed them as the Split Category for each transfer.
The thing is I prefer not to have transfers shown on my Split report. That's why I rather use NONE as Category.
Is that ok or that could be an issue??

Thanks for your help.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

AlecFasani wrote:So, you mean I'll loose everything I've done since the last time the program was able to save, right?
Yes… Otherwise you can try to use Edit > Cancel menu item several times until you are able to save but that might not work.
AlecFasani wrote:How about the transfers between accounts?
Can they be left with NONE Split Category?
Yes no problem about that.
AlecFasani wrote:On a first moment the program has created automatically one Split category with each one of my accounts and assumed them as the Split Category for each transfer.
The thing is I prefer not to have transfers shown on my Split report. That's why I rather use NONE as Category.
Is that ok or that could be an issue??
It's perfectly OK to use None as category.
AlecFasani

Post by AlecFasani »

Tnks !!