Balance Evolution

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
PhilMack

Balance Evolution

Post by PhilMack »

Hi Angeman,

Balance evolution now only shows 1 month into the future for transactions set up in the scheduler. Icompta 2 shows these transactions long into the future and this was a very nice feature to estimate debt payoff etc.

Any ideas to get back to the old functionality?

Thanks

Phil
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Balance Evolution

Post by Angeman »

Just set the date you want in the "Show planned transactions" field under the transactions list.
Txema

Post by Txema »

When you touch the graph, the black bubble shows always the same date, January the First 2001 and no balance corresponding to your finger position.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Txema wrote:When you touch the graph, the black bubble shows always the same date, January the First 2001 and no balance corresponding to your finger position.
This is an iOS 8 bug and I reported it to Apple, I hope it will be fixed soon.
Txema

Post by Txema »

Me too, I just changed from Icompta2 just to avoid the inconvenience of IOS 8. And waiting for the Spanish version :D
Thanks anyway
mac46

Post by mac46 »

Angeman wrote:
Txema wrote:When you touch the graph, the black bubble shows always the same date, January the First 2001 and no balance corresponding to your finger position.
This is an iOS 8 bug and I reported it to Apple, I hope it will be fixed soon.
I have exactly the same problem, only on iPad2 though, iPhone 5s seems to be working ok

Also another issue unique to ipad2 is that I can't download statements from the built in web browser. When I select the configuration nothing happens, this only happens on ipad2, iphone5s seems to work ok.

Is there a fix for this or is it connected with ongoing ios8 issues?

Thanks
Mark
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

mac46 wrote:Also another issue unique to ipad2 is that I can't download statements from the built in web browser. When I select the configuration nothing happens, this only happens on ipad2, iphone5s seems to work ok.

Is there a fix for this or is it connected with ongoing ios8 issues?
A new update has already been submitted to Apple to fix this.
mac46

Post by mac46 »

V3.1.3 problems

Hi, since latest update, icloud no longer syncing properly, balance evolution still showing Dec 2000 only on iPad, still unable to download from built in browser on iPad and now when I try to download using iPhone the app crashes!

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Mark
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

mac46 wrote:Hi, since latest update, icloud no longer syncing properly
iCloud doesn't work well since iCloud Drive, but I think I've finally figured out a way to manage it.
mac46 wrote:balance evolution still showing Dec 2000 only on iPad
This is a system bug, I already told Apple about it.
mac46 wrote:still unable to download from built in browser on iPad and now when I try to download using iPhone the app crashes
Yes I introduced a new bug while fixing the previous one. It currently works only if you choose a new configuration each time.
mac46 wrote:Any idea when this will be fixed?
A new update is on the way.
mac46

Post by mac46 »

Hi, I still have the same issue with balance evolution only on iPad 2, only shows 1 date & no balance info on the graph. Again iPhone 6s works fine.

Will there be a fix for this?

Thanks

Mark