Suggestion: Cloud Syncing

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
chrisstubi

Suggestion: Cloud Syncing

Post by chrisstubi »

Implement Cloud Syncing between iPhone and Desktop App!
I use iCompta Mobile on a daily basis. I have to open the Mac App every time I have made changes to the iPhone App in order to avoid mistakes when calculating. Therefore, a cloud syncing feature would be great! I have many apps that sync by themselves online (on the cloud), and I love them! It is much more convenient and fun to work with apps that way. I love iCompta and the cloud syncing is the only feature it is still missing for me.

Thank you!
Chris
chrisstubi

Re: Suggestion: Cloud Syncing

Post by chrisstubi »

On the same note...

I do realize that there is the possibility of using Dropbox as a somewhat satisfying cloud syncing solution. However, there is too little information given on the apps or here in the forum for me as an average app user to know how to install that properly, so that it will fit my needs. Also, a cloud syncing feature that is embedded directly at the core of the app would be much more reliable and convenient, since one wouldn't have to go through a 3rd party when syncing.

Thank you for your attention! Great job on iCompta!

Chris
bts1225

Re: Suggestion: Cloud Syncing

Post by bts1225 »

I use Dropbox to sync with and have been for months now and it works flawlessly. I would recommend trying it.