testing your iPad app, got a few questions

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Steffen1601

testing your iPad app, got a few questions

Post by Steffen1601 »

Hi there!

I am desparately looking for a financial app that will replace my Quicken so I can work on my iPad. I came across your app and got a few questions. If this has been posted before I apologize.

1. It was not able to track my investments. I was able to setup the account, but transactions were not registered (buy shares, sell shares, current value etc.). Am I missing something?
2. Loan/Mortgage accounts. Is there no category for loans?
3. I installed the LITE version on my iPad but I couldn't find the QFX direct import button or something similar. How do I import directly from the iPad?

I really like this app and it has a great design, especially for iPad. Hopefully this is going to wrok for me.

Thanks.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: testing your iPad app, got a few questions

Post by Angeman »

Steffen1601 wrote:1. It was not able to track my investments. I was able to setup the account, but transactions were not registered (buy shares, sell shares, current value etc.). Am I missing something?
2. Loan/Mortgage accounts. Is there no category for loans?
This is not possible yet sorry.
Steffen1601 wrote:3. I installed the LITE version on my iPad but I couldn't find the QFX direct import button or something similar. How do I import directly from the iPad?
It's under the transactions list, a down arrow.
Steffen1601

Post by Steffen1601 »

Thanks for your input. I didn't setup the download completely and therefore the down arrow was missing. I appreciate you getting back to me.

Another question: I have several transactions in the system now. My paycheck transactions are now underlayed with diagonal stripes. any idea what that means?

Thanks again.
JWD

Investments

Post by JWD »

I would like to support the suggestion re investments - I can appreciate the complexity of looking up stock / unit values etc though
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

This will be added in V3.