Thanks, Proposals and Bugs from a new user!

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
redflat

Thanks, Proposals and Bugs from a new user!

Post by redflat »

First: sorry for my english.
Second: thank you for this App!!
Third: my suggestion is about smart operations validation (as in the mac os version): Small icon in the operation line that i can tap to change between the validation status.
Fourth: in the statistics, can you make disppear categories that have no transactions (0,00 €) in the chosen period of time? Just to have a condensed list....
Fifth: possibility to create balances with automatic selection of Categories and Accounts with "non-zero operations", without choose manually them.
Sixth: are you thinking about the managment of attached files (this is for Mac Os Version, sorry for wrong forum category), by renaming attached documents and make a archived copy by year/mounths in a subfolder of OS "documents" dedicated to iCompta? This would be to avoid the risk of delete attached files in future...

Thank you again, these Apps (mobile and OS) are the best in their category, just simple and powerful.
Enrico

PS: a pair of bugs:
1: in the italian version, under balances appears "1 resoconte". Right Singular is "1 resoconto", plural in "4 resoconti".
2: I cant use the iphone text editing (with the lens to move the cursor) writing infos ... can you do this?
3: in balance creation, when I insert a category, I can't make up the arrow in green (credit)...i can insert in the balance only negative transactions...is it normal? Or probably I didn't understand the balance usage...?

Greetings, Enrico.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Thanks, Proposals and Bugs from a new user!

Post by Angeman »

redflat wrote:Third: my suggestion is about smart operations validation (as in the mac os version): Small icon in the operation line that i can tap to change between the validation status.
Fourth: in the statistics, can you make disppear categories that have no transactions (0,00 €) in the chosen period of time? Just to have a condensed list....
Fifth: possibility to create balances with automatic selection of Categories and Accounts with "non-zero operations", without choose manually them.
Sixth: are you thinking about the managment of attached files (this is for Mac Os Version, sorry for wrong forum category), by renaming attached documents and make a archived copy by year/mounths in a subfolder of OS "documents" dedicated to iCompta? This would be to avoid the risk of delete attached files in future...
Thanks for you suggestions, I will try to add them in a future release.
redflat wrote:1: in the italian version, under balances appears "1 resoconte". Right Singular is "1 resoconto", plural in "4 resoconti".
Thanks, I corrected it.
redflat wrote:2: I cant use the iphone text editing (with the lens to move the cursor) writing infos ... can you do this?
Yes I don't have such a problem, does it behave like this in every text field or just a particular one ?
redflat wrote:3: in balance creation, when I insert a category, I can't make up the arrow in green (credit)...i can insert in the balance only negative transactions...is it normal? Or probably I didn't understand the balance usage...?
No it's not, what happens when you tap the Credit / Debit switch under the field ?
redflat

Post by redflat »

Yes I don't have such a problem, does it behave like this in every text field or just a particular one ?
No problems. The bug disappeared....maybe temporary madness of iphone....
No it's not, what happens when you tap the Credit / Debit switch under the field ?
if I create a new balance, i can see only Debits...Credits are 0,00 €. When i select categories adding the new balance, i set on Credit (green up arrow), and when I push Save it becomes red and down 1 moment before closing....
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

This is because 0,00€ is automatically considered as a debit, you have to put a value different than 0 to make it stick as a credit.
redflat

Post by redflat »

This is because 0,00€ is automatically considered as a debit, you have to put a value different than 0 to make it stick as a credit.
Ok! You're right...i didn't understand the Budget function...in italian "Bilancio" is a little different. It's better to call it simply "Budget".

1 - One Bug: When i make a transfer between accounts, i Have a crash, the App closes.

2 - One Request: it would be very very useful to create a budget with one category generate by the difference between 2 or "n" categories.
Example: i want to see if,monthly, i can reach 500 € (net profit) by: work parcels (Credit) minus work partecpctions (to pay to colleges, Debit) minus home expenses (Debit); so in the report i can see only 1 category, normalized to the real net profit (fixed profit if real is less than fixed, the length of the whole bar), whith the partial composition positive-negative down..se the sample image made with gimp!!
Many thanks,
Enrico
Attachments
iCompta_redflat.jpg
iCompta_redflat.jpg (33.68 KiB) Viewed 16762 times
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Please look in folder ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice of your Mac, there should be a folder with the name of your iPhone inside. Can you then send me by mail all the files concerning iCompta for analysis ? Thanks
redflat

Post by redflat »

I made a reboot and it worked!! The bug wasn't about transfer between accounts, but when i changed the account of one operation...sorry for the confusion...but now it works!!!

What about the proposal ? Do you think it's possible?

Bye, Enrico.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Well it's a significant change to the way it works now so I have to think about it. I can't promise you I will add it but I might.