Dropbox

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
perarneflo

Re: Dropbox

Post by perarneflo »

Angeman wrote: You can only send or replace your file with Dropbox, you can't synchronize multiple changes.
Does this mean that I have to change the settings in the app between "Send" and "Replace" everytime I want to sync depending on if I last added a new transaction in the app or in the desktop version?

Regards
Per Arne Flø
Oslo, Norway
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Yes unless you enable automatic Dropbox synchronization on launch and save in Settings application.
joaoalm

Post by joaoalm »

having a single save file for the desktop and mobile in the app settings means that we should increase the number of months to keep before it cleans transactions, right?
parrishs

Post by parrishs »

I am sending & restoring files from Dropbox. No sync yet but it's good to send or restore different icompta files with Dropbox.

Local storage direct on iPad / iPhone would be useful with dopbox interaction. Perhaps this could work with iFiles somehow.
joaoalm

Post by joaoalm »

joaoalm wrote:having a single save file for the desktop and mobile in the app settings means that we should increase the number of months to keep before it cleans transactions, right?
this is quite important, as I don't want to lose any data...
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

joaoalm wrote:having a single save file for the desktop and mobile in the app settings means that we should increase the number of months to keep before it cleans transactions, right?
This setting is only used when you touch the clean transactions button so you don't have to worry about it.
gabrielcz

Post by gabrielcz »

I dont know how to setup sync with iPad Icompta. It ask me for PATH of the file...??? Any clue please.?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Enter the name of the file you want to store on your Dropbox, for example : /Accounts.compta
Polar

Post by Polar »

Today I changed Dropbox account, unlinked the old one from Dropbox app and linked a new one. But iCompta still sends the sync file to the first account. What should I do to switch to the second Dropbox account? :?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

I will add a button to log out from Dropbox.