iOS App Features

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Aguilberto Junior

iOS App Features

Post by Aguilberto Junior »

Hi Cyril!

- How do I set the app time lock on iOS after 1 minute (default is 0) without changing the password?

- When I register a new transaction or modify an existing one, is it already automatically saved to the iPhone's local database and the "Save" option is only for synchronizing with iCloud (or Dropbox, if applicable)?

- I use only one database in iCompta. Why sometimes I access the app using the iPhone or iPad and it already opens in my database automatically using FaceID, but sometimes not?

Thanks in advance!
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: iOS App Features

Post by Angeman »

Aguilberto Junior wrote: 26 August 2022, 16:22 - How do I set the app time lock on iOS after 1 minute (default is 0) without changing the password?
You have to put your existing password 3 times indeed.
Aguilberto Junior wrote: 26 August 2022, 16:22 - When I register a new transaction or modify an existing one, is it already automatically saved to the iPhone's local database and the "Save" option is only for synchronizing with iCloud (or Dropbox, if applicable)?
Yes exactly
Aguilberto Junior

Post by Aguilberto Junior »

Thanks for you answer!

- I use only one database in iCompta. Why sometimes I access the app using the iPhone or iPad and it already opens in my database automatically using FaceID, but sometimes not?

- Does iCompta for iPad supports keyboard shortcuts when I use the Apple Magic Keyboard?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Aguilberto Junior wrote: 26 August 2022, 16:57 - I use only one database in iCompta. Why sometimes I access the app using the iPhone or iPad and it already opens in my database automatically using FaceID, but sometimes not?
I can't tell, FaceID is supposed to be launched every time you opened a protected document.
Aguilberto Junior wrote: 26 August 2022, 16:57 - Does iCompta for iPad supports keyboard shortcuts when I use the Apple Magic Keyboard?
No not in current version.