Corresponding transactions of charts/reports

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Aguilberto Junior

Corresponding transactions of charts/reports

Post by Aguilberto Junior »

Hi Cyril,

In iCompta 6 for iPad, when I double tap on a slice of a pie chat to show the corresponding transactions, how can I return to the pie chart?

And when I make a deep touch (3D Touch) when a slice is selected to preview the corresponding transactions,is it possible to scroll all of trem if they do not fit in the window?

Thanks in advance.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Corresponding transactions of charts/reports

Post by Angeman »

Aguilberto Junior wrote: 23 July 2022, 02:40 In iCompta 6 for iPad, when I double tap on a slice of a pie chat to show the corresponding transactions, how can I return to the pie chart?
It's not possible to come back directly to the pie chart so instead you can tap once to select a slice then hold your finger on the pie chart to preview transactions without leaving the screen.
Aguilberto Junior wrote: 23 July 2022, 02:40 And when I make a deep touch (3D Touch) when a slice is selected to preview the corresponding transactions,is it possible to scroll all of trem if they do not fit in the window?
I believe scrolling used to work but I'm not so sure anymore. I checked Apple's documentation and I think it's a limitation of preview controllers.
Aguilberto Junior

Post by Aguilberto Junior »

Thanks for the fast support, as always!

I'm looking forward to seeing iCompta 7 developed in Swift for all Apple devices! ;)

Any news about this possibility?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Hard working on it but still quite a long way to go. Unfortunately Apple SwiftUI framework has a few catches that makes me progress slowly but I'll get there eventually.