Proper way to sync

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
NickA

Proper way to sync

Post by NickA »

I have iCompta running on the iPad and my iPhone. Whenever I’m done entering transactions I click Save. If I open iCompta on another device it usually syncs. I got the new IPhone, installed iCompta and created a new document from iCloud. It didn’t have the latest data and it won’t sync. I entered a few more transactions on the iPad, tapped Save, watched the progress bar and waited a few minutes. Opened iCompta on the iPhone and it still won’t sync the latest data.

What is the proper way to sync between two devices? I’m assuming it has something to do with the new iPhone and iCloud. Is there a work around to getting sync running again?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Proper way to sync

Post by Angeman »

It's the proper way but iCloud is not as reliable as Dropbox unfortunately. What usually works well is to log out from your Apple ID in Settings app and then log back in.
NickA

Re: Proper way to sync

Post by NickA »

Angeman wrote: 19 November 2020, 09:07 It's the proper way but iCloud is not as reliable as Dropbox unfortunately. What usually works well is to log out from your Apple ID in Settings app and then log back in.
I ended switching to Dropbox, works great. Thanks for the suggestion.