"Reconcile"

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Amiko

"Reconcile"

Post by Amiko »

I have used PocketMoney for many years, but now I have migrated to iCompta definitely and I am happy with my decision. But, there was a feature in PocketMoney, called there "reconcile", that was very useful to me and I din't find anything similar in iCompta yet. Let me explain it.

This account has a balance, of course. In the begining of the month, I need to update the balance of this account (the increase/decrease is the interest). So, I click "reconcile", inform the new balance, the app do the math (new balance - previous balance) and then automatically create a new transaction with the exact ammount in order to adjust to the new balance, which I can categorize, date, comment etc.

The advantage is: I don't need to do manually the math neither to create the transaction.

Is there something similar in iCompta?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: "Reconcile"

Post by Angeman »

You can enter the formula inside any amount field, for example 1000 - 750 and it will replace it with 250 automatically.
Amiko

Post by Amiko »

Using the calculator inside iCompta, I have to enter the current balance in a screen that I can’t see this information. So I have to take note of it and then type in the transaction screen.

It is a lot of work if you have dozens of accounts to update.

Any other idea?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Maybe I'll add a new feature to do that directly in iCompta 7 then.
Amiko

Post by Amiko »

Thank you, Angeman!