Once again sync problems

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

Once again sync problems

Post by ptr.chovan »

The backup to iCloud never finishes sync.. It started as occasional issue but now it is permanent. It happens on 2 independent devices and yes I’ve got plenty of space on my icloud! I already told you about it long time ago here but no fix has been done so far
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Once again sync problems

Post by Angeman »

Yes and I probably already answered you it's a macOS / iOS issue and there is nothing I can do about it. The only workaround I know so far is to log out completely from iCloud and then log in again.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Is that your workaround to it? Icompta is the only app in my phone which has this problems so I really don’t think this is os problem... In matter of fact I already managed to temporary fix it by reopen the account in icompta so I really don’t think the os has anything to do with it. If you don’t care to fix this issue then just say so... or blame something else like for example very modern topic this day is climate change... lets blame climate change now. How about that?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

You must be right, I'm sure you're an experimented iOS developer and know how iCloud, iOS and macOS APIs and moreover how iCompta works ;-)
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Yes I’m ios developer so I do have a knowledge how ios Icloud api works therefore please don’t tell me that the problem is there and try to fix it or go for climate change instead