Chart with total net worth (assets / liabilities) by month

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Tdalke

Chart with total net worth (assets / liabilities) by month

Post by Tdalke »

I just recently moved from PocketMoney to iCompta 6 and I cannot figure out how to create a chart with total net worth (assets / liabilities) by month. This was a very useful chart in Pocketmoney and I want the same in iCompta.

See attached image of PocketMoney chart.

IMG_69AB8530787D-1.jpeg
IMG_69AB8530787D-1.jpeg (776.83 KiB) Viewed 6830 times
Amiko

Re: Chart with total net worth (assets / liabilities) by month

Post by Amiko »

I am a PM user as well.

In order to do what you want, you can go to any account, click on the account’s name at the top of the screen (where is the balance) and select all accounts. Then, click on “...” and choose “Balance evolution”. On this new screen, click on the gear and select dates and a period (e.g. 01/01/2019 to 12/31/2019; 1 month). The result is pretty similar to PM’s.

By the way, are you planning on keeping using PM or migrating definitely to iCompta? Do you think iCompta will be kept more updated then PM 2?
Tdalke

Re: Chart with total net worth (assets / liabilities) by month

Post by Tdalke »

Thanks, that worked fine. I just wish that it would display on the main screen all of the time like it did in PocketMoney.

I have totally migrated from PocketMoney; did it as soon as I figured out the old PocketMoney was history and when I figured out how to migrate all of my PM accounts to iCompta without losing transfers by syncing with Navicat. Much better than exporting/importing QIF or some other neutral file format.

Having a forum such as this is also a big help whereas PM has no such thing...