Editing scheduler

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

Editing scheduler

Post by ptr.chovan »

Another ridicules thing in here!!! Just recently I wanted to edit one of my scheduler which I created 2 years ago. It was my phone bill. Only to change amount slightly. I didn’t noticed a date to be set at 2017, I only changed amount. And guess what? I ended up with new transactions from 2017 all the way to today which I had to delete manually then obviously. Who the hell would want to add new past transactions when they editing a scheduler???
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Editing scheduler

Post by Angeman »

Changing the amount doesn't recreate the transactions but changing the date does so you probably changed it without noticing. And you didn't have to delete all the extra occurrences manually, you could have just set the date of the scheduled transaction in 2019 and they would have been deleted automatically.
ptr.chovan

Re: Editing scheduler

Post by ptr.chovan »

Nope... changing date to 2019 didn’t delete them.. just tried that again. And for a sake of better UX wouldn’t be better to ask user if he wants to add past transactions when editing scheduler (not creating new scheduler) before proceeding. Or by default set the date to a future date and not to keep it at creation date so this doesn’t happen anymore???