Report Total Average None

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

Report Total Average None

Post by ptr.chovan »

Hi again
Any option to disable Total Average None in Reports? I would like to disable them in some reports so the reports look cleaner and in some of them it is useless to have them visible. Also I have noticed that in multiple splits report the visual setting can not be set individually. Any chance this is added in next release? And last thing. Can we also have option to chose which visual settings can be synchronised between devices. Right now I have to set them for each device manually or at least I haven't find that option
Thanks for your help
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Report Total Average None

Post by Angeman »

ptr.chovan wrote:Any option to disable Total Average None in Reports?
No there is no option sorry.
ptr.chovan wrote:Also I have noticed that in multiple splits report the visual setting can not be set individually. Any chance this is added in next release? And last thing. Can we also have option to chose which visual settings can be synchronised between devices. Right now I have to set them for each device manually or at least I haven't find that option
Visual settings are per app and they can't be synchronized as you noticed.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Can we at least will be able to set to display for example expenses in one split record and total in second split record in a future releases?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

This is not planned to be changed yet sorry.