Balance evolution (graph or text)

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
hermann

Balance evolution (graph or text)

Post by hermann »

Hello

Thank you very much for this application. I use it with the OS X solution together since yesterday. Next week, I'm shure, a few of my friends will it pay as well.

My question or proposal:
I would it appreciate, when the forecast would only use all estimatet payments without budget or history. I think, at the moment I can restrict the date range AND the algorithm. This solution is not as exactly like the really bookings.

For me (and I think for others as well) the best way would be: Select data range AND the next occurences of periodic trans by activating the switch in the settings. No other influences.

Do you think this will in a further release implemented?

Regards
Hermann
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Balance evolution (graph or text)

Post by Angeman »

Sorry I'm not sure I understood what you asked, you mean you don't want to see the yellow line in the balance evolution ?
hermann

Post by hermann »

No, I make an example. In this example I have only 1 Account, it's name ist credit suisse.

The balance today (april) is 10'000 SFr.
I have 5 payments in future, frequency all month. The amount per month to pay is 500 SFr.

Now, I would like to go in saldo (balance evolution) and see, that I have in september only 7'500 SFr.

This way would be much accurate then the budget. I understand the budget, but this has a other target.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Then just select the date range and activate the next occurences of periodic transactions switch in the settings as you said in your first message. The algorithm is only used to compute the yellow line (just ignore it) and doesn't modify the main red/green line which will contain your 5 future payments.
hermann

Post by hermann »

Hello

Thanks a lot, that was the solution.

Regards
Hermann