Reports bug

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Benjamin Frost

Reports bug

Post by Benjamin Frost »

Here's a funny little bug.

If I try to email a report or open in another app, I can't on my iPad Air 2. But I can on my iPhone 5. Very odd. When I tap on the button, nothing happens on the iPad.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Reports bug

Post by Angeman »

Thanks for the bug report, I'll fix it.
Benjamin Frost

Post by Benjamin Frost »

Angeman wrote:Thanks for the bug report, I'll fix it.
The Send by Email now works, but the Open in is still blank. Also, I find that if I open the spreadsheet file (.csv) that is created by Send by Email, all the formatting is garbled in Apple's Numbers. I sent it to someone who used Excel, and it was garbled for him, too. It looks fine in the actual email, but once it is opened as an editable cvs document, all the fields get mangled. It would be good if this could be fixed, along with the Open in bug.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

It works fine on my iPad, what happens exactly when you click on the "Open in" action ? Nothing at all ?

The CSV file is opened correctly in Numbers for me, but I think it depends on the language on your iPad. In iCompta the CSV separator is set by default to ; and Numbers opens the file correctly probably because the default CSV separator in Numbers for French is ; as well. But maybe the default CSV separator in Numbers is not ; in other languages.
Benjamin Frost

Post by Benjamin Frost »

Yes, tapping on Open in simply does nothing. One taps, the Open in window disappears and nothing happens.

Re formatting for csv: when I open in Numbers, it does have ; separators, but everything is scrunched up and the headings are all in the wrong place. My language is set to English (United Kingdom). Oddly, the csv file is fine in Mail, but when it gets converted by Numbers, it goes haywire.
Benjamin Frost

Post by Benjamin Frost »

I can use Open in for Transactions, but not Split Reports.