Diacritics problem

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ijosef

Diacritics problem

Post by ijosef »

Hi, i just bought v3 (again) and imported transactions from v2. Everything went fine, but now some characters are missing (like č š ž) in account names and transaction titles. They are fine in all input fields, so the import didn't destroyed them. I think it is just a font issue. Can you please fix it in future version?

And one more question - is it possible to recreate the timeline chart from v2 with tools in v3?

Thank you & sorry for my english.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Diacritics problem

Post by Angeman »

ijosef wrote:Hi, i just bought v3 (again) and imported transactions from v2. Everything went fine, but now some characters are missing (like č š ž) in account names and transaction titles. They are fine in all input fields, so the import didn't destroyed them. I think it is just a font issue. Can you please fix it in future version?
Can you show me a screenshot ?
ijosef wrote:And one more question - is it possible to recreate the timeline chart from v2 with tools in v3?
Yes you have to push the ... button in the bottom toolbar and then choose "Balance Evolution".
ijosef

Post by ijosef »

Angeman wrote:
ijosef wrote:Hi, i just bought v3 (again) and imported transactions from v2. Everything went fine, but now some characters are missing (like č š ž) in account names and transaction titles. They are fine in all input fields, so the import didn't destroyed them. I think it is just a font issue. Can you please fix it in future version?
Can you show me a screenshot ?
I sent them via email yesterday. Did you get them?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Yes I got it thanks, I'm investigating the issue.