Transfers between accounts in iCompta3

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
JohnNigh

Transfers between accounts in iCompta3

Post by JohnNigh »

The simple and intuitive transfer function seems a bit obscured in this newly revamped iCompta.

From my bank account, I edited a transfer from the bank account to a credit card account. I expected this to be automatically entered in the card's account. But no, it did not appear. I went to HELP to be told that the ... button would reveal a choice to link the transfer to the cash account. However, there was no such choice available. The ... button showed nothing useful. So how can I do all the transfers, and how to do them in as simple a way as I used to?
Cheers,
John
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Transfers between accounts in iCompta3

Post by Angeman »

JohnNigh wrote:From my bank account, I edited a transfer from the bank account to a credit card account. I expected this to be automatically entered in the card's account. But no, it did not appear.
It should have appeared, can you show me a screenshot of the transaction you were editing ?
JohnNigh wrote:I went to HELP to be told that the ... button would reveal a choice to link the transfer to the cash account
This action is to convert two existing transactions into a transfer.
JohnNigh wrote:So how can I do all the transfers, and how to do them in as simple a way as I used to?
You just have to touch the + button next to "Splits" and then choose an account in the "Transfer to" field.
Anyway I will make a new creation screen in 3.0.2 to make it easier.
BigD

Post by BigD »

I have an issue when trying to create a transfer: each time application crashes. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I just put info into 'Transfer to' field, amount field, name and press 'Save' - application will crash!

I used to use iCompta2 since iPhone 1... and this update is so buggy... :o
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

This will be corrected in 3.0.3 available soon.
PhilMack

Post by PhilMack »

I am not using v3 yet until this transfer bug is fixed. When will the new version 3.3 be released?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

When Apple validates it… Soon I hope.