Cashflow report?

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
andresm

Cashflow report?

Post by andresm »

Hi there,

How can I get a cashflow report?

I mean a report where I can see, based on my scheduled incomes and expenses, what will be my balance in each account and in total in the following days and months (both a graph and the list of transactions).

Kind regards,
Andrés.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Cashflow report?

Post by Angeman »

andresm

Post by andresm »

Thank you very much Angeman!
zh_olga

Post by zh_olga »

Hi Cyril

Could you please be so kind to explain how Balance Evolution is calculated? Does it calculate the planned transactions into the forecast?

If not - how do I build a forecast of account balance taking into consideration transactions with "planned" status?

Is it possible to change the currency of balance evolution graph? Meaning that I have the main currency as local currency, but I use accounts in EUR and USD as well, so when I select several accounts together iCompta creates balance evolution in a local currency, which I would like to be able to change to Euro (for example)

Visually balance evolution graph looks like this
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 1.31.47 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 1.31.47 PM.png (323.98 KiB) Viewed 5299 times
How do I make it look like here http://www.icompta-app.com/help.php#reports
(make it show the periods on bottom as well as dotted lines of max, min and average; make it into a continuos line rather than columns?)
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

zh_olga wrote: 07 January 2024, 13:32 Could you please be so kind to explain how Balance Evolution is calculated? Does it calculate the planned transactions into the forecast?
Yes it uses planned transactions according to the "Show planned transactions until" field in the bottom white bar.
zh_olga wrote: 07 January 2024, 13:32 Is it possible to change the currency of balance evolution graph? Meaning that I have the main currency as local currency, but I use accounts in EUR and USD as well, so when I select several accounts together iCompta creates balance evolution in a local currency, which I would like to be able to change to Euro (for example)
You can put these accounts inside a new accounts group for which you set EUR as currency.
zh_olga wrote: 07 January 2024, 13:32 How do I make it look like here http://www.icompta-app.com/help.php#reports
(make it show the periods on bottom as well as dotted lines of max, min and average; make it into a continuos line rather than columns?)
Clear the "Period" field and it will be displayed that way.
zh_olga

Post by zh_olga »

Hi Cyril

Thanks for replying. Now I know that I can assign parameters to a group of accounts, that's interesting and useful.

However, the chart still doesn't look like a line, but like columns
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 6.54.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 6.54.38 PM.png (244.88 KiB) Viewed 5268 times

And my question about how this balance evolution chart is generated/calculated is still valid.
I build Bar Charts as well, which i understand how they are calculated, but this Balance evolution chart - i don't understand how it's calculated.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Sorry, clearing the "Period" field is not enough indeed, you need to enter "0 day" or "0 month" in that field instead.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

zh_olga wrote: 07 January 2024, 18:55 And my question about how this balance evolution chart is generated/calculated is still valid.
It uses all transactions from the account (or group of accounts) and also planned transactions provided their date is before the "Show planned transactions until" date.