I use iCompta version 6 on 4 devices all with synchronization via Dropbox.
In Mac Book Pro I have a local file named "MacBookPro_iCompta_2017", on the Mac Mini I have a local file named "MacMini_iCompta_2017".
In the iPad Pro and iPhone, and I always click on the "Save" option when I make some changes / updates.
- Is it necessary to have local files with different names?
- Does synchronization via Dropbox work better than iCloud?
- That way can I manage my personal finances with the security of having the same version of my data on all my devices?
Thanks in advance for your help.
PS: Are you planning any new version for iCompta? If so, I would like to participate in beta testing if possible.
Discussions about iCompta on macOS
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
- Location: Toulouse, France
Nope they can and should have the same name indeed to make more sense.
Yes it usually does.
No new major version is planned yet.