Income is displayed in the right bar

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
kampret77

Income is displayed in the right bar

Post by kampret77 »

hi,

I am trying Icompta v 3.2.1

I follow the example inside how to and I find my income is not displayed in the left bar but inside the right bar (outcome).

Simply, I create a budget and I create categories and set an arrow up with green color (ex: incomes) and set some categories with red arrow and some values (spending). All of categories are displayed in the right bar including the income.

What I understand is the income (green bar) must be on the left site, am I right (as seen on the example) ?

Or maybe I am wrong about the idea of budget and how Icompata display the information, can someone give me inputs or suggestion?

Thank you for any suggestion.

best regards
kampret
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Income is displayed in the right bar

Post by Angeman »

kampret77 wrote:What I understand is the income (green bar) must be on the left site, am I right (as seen on the example) ?

Or maybe I am wrong about the idea of budget and how Icompata display the information, can someone give me inputs or suggestion?
Theorically, income items are on the left and expense items are on the right but if an income item has a negative balance then it will show as an expense instead and appear on the right side. If you can post a screenshot of your budget, perhaps I can explain better.
kampret77

Post by kampret77 »

sorry for the delay,

I have put the attachment. I make an example but not in english :D but at least it shows that income and expenses listed in the same column and not in the separate column.

thank you for any suggestion
Picture 2.png
Picture 2.png (153.97 KiB) Viewed 5755 times
best regards
kampret77
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

This will be corrected in upcoming 3.3.
kampret77

Post by kampret77 »

thank you,

I thought that something wrong with my MacOs.

Once again thank you for your support :)

best regards
kampret77