V5 Problems / Filtering / Reports / Other Stuff

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Paipe

V5 Problems / Filtering / Reports / Other Stuff

Post by Paipe »

Hey there,

Finally i have decided to definetly change from V4 to V5, although I actually think V4 works better than V5 for my needs, hopping V5 gets better than V4.

1. I dont understand the new method of reports and balances... V4 was very very simple. I just had to filter the transactions in the filtering pane (top of the screen) and i could obtain any report trough the quick menus in the bottom pane (pie, bar, comparative reports etc)... Very Quick, very simple. In V5 it seems i have to "pre-define" the filters through the "reports" option. That means im absolutelly stuck with that pre-defined filters, needing to create tons of pre defined report patterns. V4 did the job in a much better and simpler way, in my opinion.. Maybe im not using it correctly...

2. The filtering method changed, somehow, from a quick and simple way to a stuck and complicated one. It happens that i subcategorize everything. For example, I have one "expense" category, subcategorized into "Housing", which is subcategorized into "Phone", which is subcategorized into "Fix" and "Mobile", and so on... Sometimes i want to select everything at the same time. In V4 i just had to select the [expense] "mother category" and the report would show me all of the subcategories, and the subcategories of the subcategories... You got me... In V5, using my example, if i press the "select all" button at the "expense" category it will only filter the "Housing" subcategory, which means i will not be able to see the debits i made with "Phone", nor "Fix" or "Mobile". If want it, i have to choose the "select all" option in each and every of the category panes.

3. Still in filtering, it seems you changed the date filtering method. Lets say i want to see just my "Reconciled" transactions that occurred november/2013, considering the "Reconciled (Value)" date (not the "date"). In V4 i just had to filter by pressing the "reconciled" button and the "november/2013" button. V5 doesnt seem to work like that... Im sure it may be possible to do this through the advanced filtering pane, but it lacks of simplicity and intuitivity. Same happens if i want to see all of my transactions that occurred in november/2013. In V4 i would press the november/2013 button and it would show me all the transactions that i reconciled in november/2013 and all the pending ones that have a "date" in november/2013... I think you get me...

4. The right transaction pane is very unconfortable to use and to watch in V5... In V4 it was quick and easy... I just had to select a transaction and begin editting... Now we have to double-click the transaction and then save it... and the panes were more organized, in my opinion...

5. Creating "transfer" transacions was better, as we had the "quick" transfer button.

6. A feature that i always needed, but was never implemented neither in V4 or V5, and i think that is being misused by icompta, is the "preview" pane... In my opinion, the preview pane should necessarily consider my filtering... But it only considers my general balance... Lets say i filter only my incomes... It should show me the balance starting from $ 0,00 and sum the incomes that i filtered, one by one...

7. Another feature that i always neeed, but too was never implemented, is the "orthodox" filtering option. Lets say i want to filter only the "Housing" category... If i have a split transaction that is 50% "housing" and 50% "car" at the end of the report it will consider the value i spent with "car". So, it is not simple to see, in a single report, only the "housing" expenses that i have filtered, because it will always show other categories, even considering the fact that i want it only to show me, at the end, the total expenses of housing.

8. Im ok with the new color scheme, but i think that in some places it is hard to see the letters (right transaction pane, for example). Some visual settings (fonts, images etc) could be more "minimal" and "elegant", just like the apple styles.

9. When not choosing the "Display transactions on one line" in preferences, we get one way of showing the split colours, but choosing that option makes the visual buggy and hard to comprehend. I took some pictures for comparison.

That seems to be it for now.

Thanks in Advance.
Attachments
Captura de Tela 2013-12-11 às 10.19.12.png
Captura de Tela 2013-12-11 às 10.19.12.png (1.56 KiB) Viewed 13595 times
Captura de Tela 2013-12-11 às 10.19.19.png
Captura de Tela 2013-12-11 às 10.19.19.png (1.8 KiB) Viewed 13595 times
Captura de Tela 2013-12-11 às 10.18.25.png
Captura de Tela 2013-12-11 às 10.18.25.png (3.69 KiB) Viewed 13595 times
Paipe

Re: V5 Problems / Filtering / Reports / Other Stuff

Post by Paipe »

Oh, jus would like to add another topic:

10. When i select a transaction it turns blue, just like in V4. In V4, if i had a transaction selected, and, then, selected many additional accounts (while the transaction is selected), the "hud" would "follow" the transacion and i could see it without the need of searching for it. In V5 it does not happens, what makes the need to search for it... I think you can understand what i am saying...

Thanks again.
Paipe

Post by Paipe »

One More:

11. Where is the "recurring (schedule)" option in the transactions pane? I used to schedule my transaction through the transaction pane (future transactions), so i have never used the "scheduler" that V4 had.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Paipe wrote:1. I dont understand the new method of reports and balances... V4 was very very simple. I just had to filter the transactions in the filtering pane (top of the screen) and i could obtain any report trough the quick menus in the bottom pane (pie, bar, comparative reports etc)... Very Quick, very simple. In V5 it seems i have to "pre-define" the filters through the "reports" option. That means im absolutelly stuck with that pre-defined filters, needing to create tons of pre defined report patterns. V4 did the job in a much better and simpler way, in my opinion.. Maybe im not using it correctly...
It is really the same as in V4 except that instead of filtering in the top bar you have to double click on the report and change the filter there. But it also allows you to save different configurations and show them in one click.
Paipe wrote:2. The filtering method changed, somehow, from a quick and simple way to a stuck and complicated one. It happens that i subcategorize everything. For example, I have one "expense" category, subcategorized into "Housing", which is subcategorized into "Phone", which is subcategorized into "Fix" and "Mobile", and so on... Sometimes i want to select everything at the same time. In V4 i just had to select the [expense] "mother category" and the report would show me all of the subcategories, and the subcategories of the subcategories... You got me... In V5, using my example, if i press the "select all" button at the "expense" category it will only filter the "Housing" subcategory, which means i will not be able to see the debits i made with "Phone", nor "Fix" or "Mobile". If want it, i have to choose the "select all" option in each and every of the category panes.
Then perhaps you need to reduce the number of your categories if it takes too long to do this.
Paipe wrote:3. Still in filtering, it seems you changed the date filtering method. Lets say i want to see just my "Reconciled" transactions that occurred november/2013, considering the "Reconciled (Value)" date (not the "date"). In V4 i just had to filter by pressing the "reconciled" button and the "november/2013" button. V5 doesnt seem to work like that... Im sure it may be possible to do this through the advanced filtering pane, but it lacks of simplicity and intuitivity. Same happens if i want to see all of my transactions that occurred in november/2013. In V4 i would press the november/2013 button and it would show me all the transactions that i reconciled in november/2013 and all the pending ones that have a "date" in november/2013... I think you get me...
You just have to add some conditions "the date is after november 1" and "the date is before november 30" for example. An advanced filter is just plain English so I don't think it's that much difficult to understand.
Paipe wrote:4. The right transaction pane is very unconfortable to use and to watch in V5... In V4 it was quick and easy... I just had to select a transaction and begin editting... Now we have to double-click the transaction and then save it... and the panes were more organized, in my opinion...
Double click instead of a click, I already answered on that I really don't think that's much of a trouble.
Paipe wrote:5. Creating "transfer" transacions was better, as we had the "quick" transfer button.
A transfer is a transaction so to create a transfer you create a transaction and then you just set a linked account. I think it's more logical and it also allows you to modify other fields if you want whereas you couldn't do it directly in V4.
Paipe wrote:7. Another feature that i always neeed, but too was never implemented, is the "orthodox" filtering option. Lets say i want to filter only the "Housing" category... If i have a split transaction that is 50% "housing" and 50% "car" at the end of the report it will consider the value i spent with "car". So, it is not simple to see, in a single report, only the "housing" expenses that i have filtered, because it will always show other categories, even considering the fact that i want it only to show me, at the end, the total expenses of housing.
It is implemented ! You have this by making a splits report with the condition "The category is housing" in the splits filter. That's it.
Paipe wrote:9. When not choosing the "Display transactions on one line" in preferences, we get one way of showing the split colours, but choosing that option makes the visual buggy and hard to comprehend. I took some pictures for comparison.
You can resize that column to make it larger to avoid that.
Paipe wrote:10. When i select a transaction it turns blue, just like in V4. In V4, if i had a transaction selected, and, then, selected many additional accounts (while the transaction is selected), the "hud" would "follow" the transacion and i could see it without the need of searching for it. In V5 it does not happens, what makes the need to search for it... I think you can understand what i am saying...
Yes I understand, I will take a look at it.
Paipe wrote:11. Where is the "recurring (schedule)" option in the transactions pane? I used to schedule my transaction through the transaction pane (future transactions), so i have never used the "scheduler" that V4 had.
You have to create the transaction in the scheduler now.

And please take a look at the user guide : http://www.icompta-app.com/help.php
Paipe

Post by Paipe »

Thanks for the quick response.

Not thankful at all for your answers, though. Historically, you showed much more respect for your clients. It seems you pretty much don't care for they're needs right now.

Let's see what you just said.

1. You just confirmed that V4 could do the same job in a simpler and quicker way. I don't understand why did you have to exclude completely this feature. Maybe you should maintain both methods, the "Ease, quick and simple" one, and the "Advanced" one. Really, i just don't like to think, in a pre-defined way, all possibilities of filtering and wait for the result. The first method would allow you to filter and watch the results of your filtering imediatly to check if that was what you really wanted.

2. Really that you just answered that?! Again, you excluded an "easy, simple and quick" feature and added a "stuck" one. Whats the matter of maintaining this easy and powerful methods of filtering? What is your need to complicate the use of the app WITH NO APPARENT PURPOSE? I just told you that in V4 i could do something easily and you answer me that now i have to accept to do it hardly or "DELETE MY CATEGORIES"? Is that even fair? You should rethink the way you treat your clients.

3. "An advanced filter is just plain English so I don't think it's that much difficult to understand." WHY DO I HAVE TO OBLIGATORILY USE THE ADVANCED FILTER TO REACH VERY COMMOM FILTERING METHODS? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE TO DIFFICULT THE WAY WE USE THE APP? IT SHOULD BE TOTALLY OPPOSITE! YOU SHOULD MAINTAIN SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE FEATURE AND ADD COMPLEX ONES "FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO USE IT".

4. Did you make the app for you or for your clients? I saw many comments regarding this problem and you dont even care.

5. Thats an acceptable answer, as, in fact, it dindt make it more difficult to use. Its just different and everybody can get used to.

6. No Answer for that.

7. Ok, i get it. But, as i said, some features should be more intuitive. As you see, if i filter "housing" in the top pane, some transactions that have split will be showed with both "Housing" and "Car" (example) in the "HUD", what will absolutelly change the sums in the bottom. An alternative that i always thought, but never used (hoping V5 would definetly that possible), is create different transactions for the same transaction. This method would allow me to quickly filter just the categories i want. Its not the correct way, but, if you say youre not implementing any thing to change it, maybe thats the only way.

8. No Answer for that.

9. Wouldnt it be better just to use the same method shown when not choosing the "Display transactions on one line" in preferences?

10. THANK YOU!

11. Same answer. I see no meaning in suppressing features from the app. If i could do something in some way, why no more? Why not both ways? Deletting features just makes sense if the new method is absolutelly easier, quicker, simpler and more powerful.

I WOULD LIKE AN HONEST ANSWER: IN WHAT WAYS DO YOU THNIK V5 IS BETTER THAN V4?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Paipe wrote:1. You just confirmed that V4 could do the same job in a simpler and quicker way. I don't understand why did you have to exclude completely this feature. Maybe you should maintain both methods, the "Ease, quick and simple" one, and the "Advanced" one. Really, i just don't like to think, in a pre-defined way, all possibilities of filtering and wait for the result. The first method would allow you to filter and watch the results of your filtering imediatly to check if that was what you really wanted.
I disagree because I think the V4 and V5 are equivalent in terms of ease of use, many things have been moved (I said moved not removed ;-)). The problem is that you (and others) were used to the old version and want the new one to behave the same way. If you had started with V5 today without knowing V4 before you would probably think differently. Please don't take it the wrong way, nothing disrespectful here.
Paipe wrote:2. Really that you just answered that?! Again, you excluded an "easy, simple and quick" feature and added a "stuck" one. Whats the matter of maintaining this easy and powerful methods of filtering? What is your need to complicate the use of the app WITH NO APPARENT PURPOSE? I just told you that in V4 i could do something easily and you answer me that now i have to accept to do it hardly or "DELETE MY CATEGORIES"? Is that even fair? You should rethink the way you treat your clients.
The old version didn't allow someone to filter for a parent category and that one only using the filter bar so it might be a good thing for you but it wasn't for everyone. It didn't told you to delete your categories I suggested you to merge some of them into a single one to avoid clicking on select all too many times.
Perhaps you should also think that you are not the only user of iCompta and that what you think is "fair" is not necessarily the case for everyone. Again, nothing disrespectful here.
Paipe wrote:3. "An advanced filter is just plain English so I don't think it's that much difficult to understand." WHY DO I HAVE TO OBLIGATORILY USE THE ADVANCED FILTER TO REACH VERY COMMOM FILTERING METHODS? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE TO DIFFICULT THE WAY WE USE THE APP? IT SHOULD BE TOTALLY OPPOSITE! YOU SHOULD MAINTAIN SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE FEATURE AND ADD COMPLEX ONES "FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO USE IT".
Why do you say it's complicated ? It's just words and sentences, how could it be simpler than that ?
Paipe wrote:4. Did you make the app for you or for your clients? I saw many comments regarding this problem and you dont even care.
See answer for #2
Paipe wrote:5. Thats an acceptable answer, as, in fact, it dindt make it more difficult to use. Its just different and everybody can get used to.
I'm glad you agree on this point.
Paipe wrote:6. A feature that i always needed, but was never implemented neither in V4 or V5, and i think that is being misused by icompta, is the "preview" pane... In my opinion, the preview pane should necessarily consider my filtering... But it only considers my general balance... Lets say i filter only my incomes... It should show me the balance starting from $ 0,00 and sum the incomes that i filtered, one by one...
Sorry I forgot to answer that one. If I did it the way you are describing then the preview column would be useless when you use the "pending" filter for example as it would only display the sum of pending transactions whereas almost everyone wants to see the running balance of the account.
If you want to have the sum of transactions you can simply select those transactions and the sum will be written in the bottom bar.
Paipe wrote:7. Ok, i get it. But, as i said, some features should be more intuitive. As you see, if i filter "housing" in the top pane, some transactions that have split will be showed with both "Housing" and "Car" (example) in the "HUD", what will absolutelly change the sums in the bottom. An alternative that i always thought, but never used (hoping V5 would definetly that possible), is create different transactions for the same transaction. This method would allow me to quickly filter just the categories i want. Its not the correct way, but, if you say youre not implementing any thing to change it, maybe thats the only way.
I believe you missed that option that will hide the "Car" split in your example :
Capture d’écran 2013-12-12 à 15.07.45.png
Capture d’écran 2013-12-12 à 15.07.45.png (86.83 KiB) Viewed 13569 times
But anyway that won't affect the sum at the bottom, this sum is the sum of the transactions (not splits). If you want to have a sum of splits you have to use a report.
Paipe wrote:8. No Answer for that.
Thanks for sharing your opinion on the UI.
Paipe wrote:9. Wouldnt it be better just to use the same method shown when not choosing the "Display transactions on one line" in preferences?
No because obviously it would be far too small within a single line.
Paipe wrote:11. Same answer. I see no meaning in suppressing features from the app. If i could do something in some way, why no more? Why not both ways? Deletting features just makes sense if the new method is absolutelly easier, quicker, simpler and more powerful.
The new scheduler is far more powerful than the old one, you can change the amount of a future transaction without have to create next occurrence like in V4 for example. You can delete an occurrence without deleting the scheduled transaction, etc.
Paipe wrote:I WOULD LIKE AN HONEST ANSWER: IN WHAT WAYS DO YOU THNIK V5 IS BETTER THAN V4?
In many ways by far but I don't want to spend more time to list everything here as it's already written in the first chapter of the user guide.
Paipe

Post by Paipe »

Just take my comments as suggestions...

Its been almost 6 years i've been using iCompta and i sincerely haven't seen major updates in it.

One real major feature that makes me bond to iCompta is the fact that it has 2 date fields that can be both filtered (date and value date (reconciled date)), which, for my needs, is absolutely essential. I haven't seen any other app that makes it possible.

iCompta has the potential to be the best personal finance app, but i think you need to make it more intuitive (visually and aesthetically), still maintaing its powerful capabilities.
Paipe

Post by Paipe »

One more thing...

Report system is always crashing here... I put the parameters... when the report is loading the app crashes...
Paipe

Post by Paipe »

Process: iCompta [2905]
Path: /Applications/iCompta.app/Contents/MacOS/iCompta
Identifier: com.lyricapps.iCompta5
Version: 5.0.3 (5.0.3)
App Item ID: 681812329
App External ID: 97102822
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [189]
Responsible: iCompta [2905]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2013-12-12 18:02:50.677 -0300
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9 (13A603)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: 2BB3EC86-58B4-87F5-0DA3-7CE1E611CA06

Crashed Thread: 5 Dispatch queue: LAManagedObjectContextOperation Queue

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[__NSTaggedDate starOfYear]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x41b85a5bfaa8628d'
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
abort() called

Application Specific Backtrace 1:
0 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f99a41c __exceptionPreprocess + 172
1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff8ccdae75 objc_exception_throw + 43
2 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f99d2ed -[NSObject(NSObject) doesNotRecognizeSelector:] + 205
3 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f8f85b2 ___forwarding___ + 1010
4 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f8f8138 _CF_forwarding_prep_0 + 120
5 LAAdditions 0x00000001048492df -[LADateParameter value] + 134
6 LAAdditions 0x00000001048378e3 -[LAComparisonCondition predicate] + 45
7 Foundation 0x00007fff92e36e12 -[NSOrderedSet(NSKeyValueCoding) valueForKey:] + 354
8 Foundation 0x00007fff92d6549f -[NSObject(NSKeyValueCoding) valueForKeyPath:] + 334
9 Foundation 0x00007fff92e3710a -[NSOrderedSet(NSKeyValueCoding) valueForKeyPath:] + 246
10 LAAdditions 0x00000001048376f9 -[LACompoundCondition predicate] + 127
11 iCompta 0x000000010458ec4f iCompta + 728143
12 iCompta 0x0000000104592893 iCompta + 743571
13 LAAdditions 0x000000010483ca35 __40-[LAManagedObjectContextOperation start]_block_invoke + 255
14 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f71d7 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12
15 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f42ad _dispatch_client_callout + 8
16 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f668f _dispatch_queue_drain + 451
17 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f79dd _dispatch_queue_invoke + 110
18 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f5fa3 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 75
19 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f7193 _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 40
20 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f506ef8 _pthread_wqthread + 314
21 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fb9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fc9ca1a mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fc9bd18 mach_msg + 64
2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f8bd315 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 181
3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f8bc939 __CFRunLoopRun + 1161
4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f8bc275 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 309
5 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff91f08f0d RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 226
6 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff91f08cb7 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 479
7 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x00007fff91f08abc _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 65
8 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8e8e928e _DPSNextEvent + 1434
9 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8e8e88db -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 122
10 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8e8dc9cc -[NSApplication run] + 553
11 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8e8c7803 NSApplicationMain + 940
12 com.lyricapps.iCompta5 0x00000001044e4f58 0x1044dd000 + 32600
13 libdyld.dylib 0x00007fff8e7af5fd start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fca1662 kevent64 + 10
1 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f643d _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 239
2 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f6152 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSURLConnectionLoader
5 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff92d85907 +[NSURLConnection(Loader) _resourceLoadLoop:] + 348
6 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff92d8570b __NSThread__main__ + 1318
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f505899 _pthread_body + 138
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f50572a _pthread_start + 137
9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
5 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8ea891ce _NSEventThread + 144
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f505899 _pthread_body + 138
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f50572a _pthread_start + 137
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:: com.apple.CFSocket.private
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fca09aa __select + 10
1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8f908d43 __CFSocketManager + 867
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f505899 _pthread_body + 138
3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f50572a _pthread_start + 137
4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 5 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: LAManagedObjectContextOperation Queue
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fca0866 __pthread_kill + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f50635c pthread_kill + 92
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff8c210bba abort + 125
3 libc++abi.dylib 0x00007fff8a709141 abort_message + 257
4 libc++abi.dylib 0x00007fff8a72eabc default_terminate_handler() + 264
5 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff8ccdb30d _objc_terminate() + 103
6 libc++abi.dylib 0x00007fff8a72c3e1 std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 8
7 libc++abi.dylib 0x00007fff8a72c456 std::terminate() + 54
8 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff8ccdb0b0 objc_terminate + 9
9 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f42c1 _dispatch_client_callout + 28
10 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f668f _dispatch_queue_drain + 451
11 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f79dd _dispatch_queue_invoke + 110
12 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f5fa3 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 75
13 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff892f7193 _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 40
14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f506ef8 _pthread_wqthread + 314
15 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fb9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fca0e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f506f08 _pthread_wqthread + 330
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fb9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:: com.apple.appkit-heartbeat
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8fca0a3a __semwait_signal + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff8c22fe60 nanosleep + 200
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff8c22fd52 usleep + 54
3 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8eb4d2ad -[NSUIHeartBeat _heartBeatThread:] + 2132
4 com.apple.Foundation 0x00007fff92d8570b __NSThread__main__ + 1318
5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f505899 _pthread_body + 138
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f50572a _pthread_start + 137
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff8f509fc9 thread_start + 13

Thread 5 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
rax: 0x0000000000000000 rbx: 0x0000000104ccf000 rcx: 0x0000000104cce7f8 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
rdi: 0x0000000000008d17 rsi: 0x0000000000000006 rbp: 0x0000000104cce820 rsp: 0x0000000104cce7f8
r8: 0x00007fff8a72fab4 r9: 0x00007fff8c238900 r10: 0x000000000c000000 r11: 0x0000000000000206
r12: 0x0000000104cce980 r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x0000000000000006 r15: 0x0000000104cce860
rip: 0x00007fff8fca0866 rfl: 0x0000000000000206 cr2: 0x0000000104b67000

Logical CPU: 0
Error Code: 0x02000148
Trap Number: 133

Binary Images:
0x1044dd000 - 0x104720fdf +com.lyricapps.iCompta5 (5.0.3 - 5.0.3) <8886FBE3-720E-3B74-9182-938FBF0A1B32> /Applications/iCompta.app/Contents/MacOS/iCompta
0x1047b7000 - 0x104966ff7 +com.lyricapps.LAAdditions (1.0 - 1.0) <5910880C-ED5D-39C5-A9D9-317AA54B9820> /Applications/iCompta.app/Contents/Frameworks/LAAdditions.framework/Versions/A/LAAdditions
0x104ac1000 - 0x104afaff7 +de.monscheuer.MMTabBarView (1.0 - 1) <70999DCD-0097-3331-8E95-7234296386F0> /Applications/iCompta.app/Contents/Frameworks/MMTabBarView.framework/Versions/A/MMTabBarView
0x104b6d000 - 0x104b6dffd +cl_kernels (???) <482ACFFD-8954-452A-940A-7D1DB449CC59> cl_kernels
0x104b82000 - 0x104b82feb +cl_kernels (???) <63690C29-B06B-4E83-BEA9-5B0AC3C94346> cl_kernels
0x10636c000 - 0x10636cff9 +cl_kernels (???) <8C8FEB7A-48E3-4DB5-B612-41EA28CE9ADF> cl_kernels
0x10899b000 - 0x10899efff libspindump.dylib (161) <588EDDE0-B20A-3649-92B7-C2226EB237E8> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib
0x109761000 - 0x109762fe4 +cl_kernels (???) <F3D94A36-BC5F-4715-B01A-05ECC5CEDEE1> cl_kernels
0x109770000 - 0x109771ff9 +cl_kernels (???) <3C1B7A2E-7F29-4468-A029-5C3616C32AE9> cl_kernels
0x109773000 - 0x109859fef unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.3.58) <9FF943D1-4EF7-36CA-852D-B61C2E554713> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
0x10a85b000 - 0x10a866fff libGPUSupport.dylib (9.0.83) <AF15BF74-F9B3-35B9-8728-3B3A2EB6E432> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport.dylib
0x10b483000 - 0x10b483ffd +cl_kernels (???) <39F15F21-9BD0-4606-AAA9-92AA30315AEB> cl_kernels
0x10b485000 - 0x10b565ff7 unorm8_rgba.dylib (2.3.58) <DDD1AFEB-FD30-34D2-958A-823C3EFD649A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_rgba.dylib
0x10b5a9000 - 0x10b5a9fff +cl_kernels (???) <CAED61FF-3FFF-4D4C-8839-D46B0DBD49F0> cl_kernels
0x123400000000 - 0x123400366ff7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver (8.18.27 - 8.1.8) <10962454-79BD-31BF-8C23-7D3EE0DF8FA5> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver
0x7fff61561000 - 0x7fff61594817 dyld (239.3) <D1DFCF3F-0B0C-332A-BCC0-87A851B570FF> /usr/lib/dyld
0x7fff8646f000 - 0x7fff8673dff4 com.apple.CoreImage (9.0.54) <74BB8685-69A9-3A45-8DED-EA26BD39D710> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
0x7fff8674b000 - 0x7fff8674dfff libRadiance.dylib (1038) <55F99274-5074-3C73-BAC5-AF234E71CF38> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x7fff8674e000 - 0x7fff86777fff GLRendererFloat (9.0.83) <1F1160A8-5047-3CEE-AC1E-D29520D0B367> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0x7fff86b25000 - 0x7fff86f58ffb com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <F42BFC9C-0B16-35EF-9A07-91B7FDAB7FC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
0x7fff86f73000 - 0x7fff86f8eff7 libPng.dylib (1038) <EF781AF8-C2E6-3179-B8A1-A584783070F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x7fff87022000 - 0x7fff870bffff com.apple.imcore (10.0 - 1000) <027E09B4-B4B6-3710-8806-B4CE41DF3242> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/Versions/A/IMCore
0x7fff874ab000 - 0x7fff874afff7 libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.12) <063A01C2-E547-39D9-BB42-4CC8E64ADE70> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
0x7fff874b0000 - 0x7fff874b2fff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.0.83) <E2AED858-6EEB-36C6-8C06-C3CF649A3CD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x7fff874b3000 - 0x7fff874beff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.1.1) <F8566D1F-450F-3571-911F-75C68E45919F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x7fff874c9000 - 0x7fff874cafff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <334A82F4-4AE4-3719-A511-86D0B0723E2B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x7fff874cb000 - 0x7fff87519fff com.apple.opencl (2.3.57 - 2.3.57) <FC03A80D-543A-3448-83FF-D399C3A240D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x7fff8751a000 - 0x7fff875a5fff libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <AE14C2F3-0EF1-3DCD-BF2B-A24D97D3B372> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
0x7fff875a6000 - 0x7fff875b7ff7 libz.1.dylib (53) <42E0C8C6-CA38-3CA4-8619-D24ED5DD492E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x7fff875b8000 - 0x7fff875bafff com.apple.marco (10.0 - 1000) <FC7EF8C7-5EDF-3720-BAEC-281F12A7A3F8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Versions/A/Marco
0x7fff875bb000 - 0x7fff875e9ff7 com.apple.securityinterface (9.0 - 55047) <0346D8A9-2CAA-38F3-A741-5FBA5E9F1E7C> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
0x7fff875f4000 - 0x7fff87616fff com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <4FDBCD10-CAA2-3A9C-99F2-06DCB8E81DEE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x7fff87617000 - 0x7fff87644ff2 com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <43A137C4-3E72-37DC-945F-92569C12AAD4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
0x7fff876ef000 - 0x7fff876f0fff libunc.dylib (28) <62682455-1862-36FE-8A04-7A6B91256438> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
0x7fff876f1000 - 0x7fff876faffb libCGInterfaces.dylib (271) <68EFBEFE-7506-3235-99A2-5B69EDBFD7B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGInterfaces.dylib
0x7fff876fb000 - 0x7fff876fffff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <6B434AFD-50F8-37C7-9A56-162C17E375B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x7fff87700000 - 0x7fff87719ff7 com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <F108AFEB-198A-3BAF-BCA5-9DFCE55EFF92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x7fff8771a000 - 0x7fff87743fff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <A539A058-BA57-35EE-AA08-D0B0E835127D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x7fff87744000 - 0x7fff877fcff7 com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <CDAAAD04-A1D0-3C67-ABCC-EFC9E8D44E7E> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
0x7fff877fd000 - 0x7fff877ffff7 com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <405E2BC6-2B6F-3B6B-B48E-2FD39214F052> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x7fff87800000 - 0x7fff878f1ff9 libiconv.2.dylib (41) <BB44B115-AC32-3877-A0ED-AEC6232A4563> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x7fff878f2000 - 0x7fff87955ff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <F05F4149-981B-380B-8F50-51CE804BBB89> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x7fff87956000 - 0x7fff8797bff7 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <4674339E-26D0-35FA-9958-422832B39B12> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x7fff8797c000 - 0x7fff8797cfff com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <509BB27A-AE62-366D-86D8-0B06D217CF56> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x7fff8797d000 - 0x7fff87eedfff com.apple.CoreAUC (6.22.08 - 6.22.08) <F306D552-2220-3160-88EA-C916193C5EFD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
0x7fff87eee000 - 0x7fff87fd8fff libsqlite3.dylib (158) <00269BF9-43BE-39E0-9C85-24585B9923C8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x7fff87fd9000 - 0x7fff88013ff3 com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <989690DB-B9CC-3DB5-89AE-B5D33EDC474E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
0x7fff88014000 - 0x7fff88015fff libffi.dylib (18.1) <FEB76C94-97BA-39BC-B713-D086B9757BA5> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x7fff88016000 - 0x7fff88045ff5 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <ED98D992-CC14-39F3-9ABC-8D7F986487CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
0x7fff88048000 - 0x7fff8806dff7 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <B845DC7A-D1EA-31E2-967C-D1FE0C628036> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
0x7fff88073000 - 0x7fff88097fff libxpc.dylib (300.1.17) <4554927A-9467-365C-91F1-5A116989DD7F> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
0x7fff88098000 - 0x7fff880a0fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.1.11) <270DCF6C-502D-389A-AA9F-DE4624A36FF7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x7fff880a1000 - 0x7fff880a3ffb libutil.dylib (34) <DAC4A6CF-A1BB-3874-9569-A919316D30E8> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
0x7fff880f7000 - 0x7fff8833afff com.apple.AddressBook.framework (8.0 - 1365) <816242B1-D45E-3B5D-BC98-BB23458D5367> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
0x7fff8833b000 - 0x7fff88345fff com.apple.AppSandbox (3.0 - 1) <55717299-8164-3D79-918F-BD64706735CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
0x7fff88346000 - 0x7fff88348ff7 libquarantine.dylib (71) <7A1A2BCB-C03D-3A25-BFA4-3E569B2D2C38> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
0x7fff88349000 - 0x7fff88437fff libJP2.dylib (1038) <6C8179F5-8063-3ED6-A7C2-D5603DECDF28> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x7fff884bd000 - 0x7fff885f2ffa com.apple.WebKit (9537 - 9537.71) <8A07478D-B2CA-3724-81E4-ADC10E1AD3EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
0x7fff885f3000 - 0x7fff8866afff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <36B2B009-C35E-3F21-824E-E0D00E7808C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x7fff88932000 - 0x7fff8893eff3 com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <5652B0D0-EB08-381F-B23A-6DCF96991FB5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
0x7fff8893f000 - 0x7fff8897efff libGLU.dylib (9.0.83) <8B457205-513B-3477-AE9C-3AD979D5FE11> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x7fff8897f000 - 0x7fff88985fff com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <7901B867-60F7-3645-BB3E-18C51A6FBCC6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
0x7fff88986000 - 0x7fff88996fff libbsm.0.dylib (33) <2CAC00A2-1352-302A-88FA-C567D4D69179> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x7fff88997000 - 0x7fff889dcff7 libcurl.4.dylib (78) <A722B4F0-1F6C-3E16-9CB1-4C6ADC15221E> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0x7fff88a4b000 - 0x7fff88a58fff com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <F983394A-226D-3244-B511-FA51FDB6ADDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
0x7fff88a59000 - 0x7fff88ae5ff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <8A50B893-AD03-3826-8555-A54FEAF08F47> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x7fff88ae9000 - 0x7fff88aeaff7 libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.10) <A47E7E11-3C76-318E-B67D-98972B86F094> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x7fff88aeb000 - 0x7fff88d7cff7 com.apple.AOSKit (1.06 - 176) <35525B2F-B02F-31FD-A3B2-FD6AE6D32C11> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit
0x7fff88d7d000 - 0x7fff88de7ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.1.13) <C1E95F5C-B79B-31BE-9F2A-1B25163C1F16> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x7fff88de8000 - 0x7fff88e36fff libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <F3973C28-14B6-3006-BB2B-00DD7F09ABC7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x7fff88e37000 - 0x7fff88e3affa libCGXType.A.dylib (599.7) <2FC9C2BC-B5C5-3C27-93F9-51C6C4512E9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
0x7fff88e3b000 - 0x7fff88e3efff com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <32A075D9-47FD-3E71-95BC-BFB0D583F41C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
0x7fff88e3f000 - 0x7fff88e57ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <79629AC7-896F-3302-8AC1-4939020F08C3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
0x7fff88e58000 - 0x7fff88e65ff7 libxar.1.dylib (202) <5572AA71-E98D-3FE1-9402-BB4A84E0E71E> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
0x7fff88e66000 - 0x7fff88e77ff7 com.apple.idsfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <0BC25100-092B-3C5A-8245-F7C963380785> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDSFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IDSFoundation
0x7fff88e78000 - 0x7fff88ea7ff7 com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.0 - 5700.4.3) <404369C0-ED9F-3010-8D2F-BC55285F7808> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
0x7fff88ea8000 - 0x7fff88ef3fff com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0 - 5.0) <F529EDDC-E2F5-30CA-9938-AF23296B5C5B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
0x7fff88f1b000 - 0x7fff88f24fff com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <1D263127-5F27-3128-996D-7397660D0C6E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
0x7fff88f70000 - 0x7fff88fc9fff libTIFF.dylib (1038) <5CBFE0C2-9DD8-340B-BA63-A94CE2E476F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x7fff88fca000 - 0x7fff890b1ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (26) <A1DADD11-89E5-3DE4-8802-07186225967F> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x7fff890b2000 - 0x7fff890bfff0 libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <0B98AC35-B138-349C-8063-2B987A75D24C> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x7fff890c0000 - 0x7fff89149fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <B756B908-9AD1-3F5D-83F9-7A0B068387D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x7fff8914a000 - 0x7fff89166fff com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (16.0 - 16.0) <059E99D8-67C2-3B59-B5E7-850DD7A92D75> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
0x7fff89167000 - 0x7fff892d7ff6 com.apple.CFNetwork (673.0.3 - 673.0.3) <42CFC3DB-35C8-3652-AF37-4BCC73D8BDEF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x7fff892d8000 - 0x7fff892dffff com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <8E26C099-CE9D-3819-91A2-64EA929C6137> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x7fff892e0000 - 0x7fff892e8ff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <98BBB3E4-6239-3EF1-90B2-84EA0D3B8D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x7fff892f3000 - 0x7fff8930dfff libdispatch.dylib (339.1.9) <46878A5B-4248-3057-962C-6D4A235EEF31> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x7fff8930e000 - 0x7fff8935cff9 libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <0241E6A4-1368-33BE-950B-D0A175C41F54> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x7fff8935d000 - 0x7fff894f9ff7 com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.0) <994D1E0A-64B6-398C-B9A2-C362F02DE943> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x7fff894fa000 - 0x7fff8962aff7 com.apple.desktopservices (1.8 - 1.8) <09DC9BB8-432F-3C7A-BB08-956A2DDFC2DE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x7fff89660000 - 0x7fff89818ff3 libicucore.A.dylib (511.25) <3ED7B656-416E-3071-AEC8-E85C90232F78> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x7fff89819000 - 0x7fff8984afff com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <23E33409-5C39-3F93-9E73-2B0E9EE8883E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
0x7fff8984b000 - 0x7fff89872ff7 com.apple.shortcut (2.6 - 2.6) <A62BC973-6782-3893-B014-EC6503AB7EAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x7fff89874000 - 0x7fff89945ff7 com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0 - 622.3) <9741E66B-3978-35F6-8846-B6C528945611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
0x7fff89a43000 - 0x7fff89a4cff3 libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <52571EC3-6894-37E4-946E-064B021ED44E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x7fff89a4d000 - 0x7fff89a5dffb libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <C8E25710-68B6-368A-BF3E-48EC7273177B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x7fff89a5e000 - 0x7fff89aaaffe com.apple.CoreMediaIO (401.0 - 4544) <44EBC0FE-DAD5-3711-96CB-05250F350A16> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
0x7fff89aab000 - 0x7fff89ef9fff com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1273.29) <6E38291D-7A81-3033-AFB9-61ABD38B6371> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
0x7fff89efa000 - 0x7fff89f04ff7 libcsfde.dylib (380) <3A54B430-EC05-3DE9-86C3-00C1BEAC7F9B> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
0x7fff89f18000 - 0x7fff89f33ff7 libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFAE75FA-C54E-398B-AA97-18164CD9789D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x7fff89f34000 - 0x7fff89f91fff com.apple.imfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <122D84B9-871D-3885-9D8D-840CD529028F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IMFoundation
0x7fff89f9f000 - 0x7fff8a21bff7 com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (5.01 - 718) <6CC4A1E5-A89A-369D-96C4-7A5ED40B487B> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x7fff8a21c000 - 0x7fff8a225fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.6.2 - 4.6.2) <0AAE45F0-FC6E-36B6-A6A7-73E6950A74AC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x7fff8a245000 - 0x7fff8a2cdff7 com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 4) <92D15ED1-D2E1-3ECB-93FF-42888219A99F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
0x7fff8a343000 - 0x7fff8a349fff com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsFoundation (8.0 - 1365) <CFB1A744-8096-3FAB-B55E-2E6C410A0376> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ContactsFoundation
0x7fff8a371000 - 0x7fff8a37afff com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.8 - 360.8.14) <816A9CED-1BC0-3C76-8103-1B9BE0F723BB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
0x7fff8a381000 - 0x7fff8a389ff3 libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.7) <92AA4E85-7633-36E2-BAD0-7B1A2E48E75C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
0x7fff8a38a000 - 0x7fff8a390ff7 libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (599.7) <AC38090E-BA96-33C0-92F3-8EF6231582C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
0x7fff8a391000 - 0x7fff8a3cfff7 libGLImage.dylib (9.0.83) <C08048A7-03CC-3E40-BCDC-7791D87AC8E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x7fff8a58c000 - 0x7fff8a67bfff libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <835A8253-6AB9-3AAB-9CBF-171440DEC486> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x7fff8a67c000 - 0x7fff8a68efff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <BE0B65DA-3031-359B-8BBA-B9803D4ADBF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x7fff8a68f000 - 0x7fff8a691ff7 com.apple.diagnosticlogcollection (10.0 - 1000) <5CA6D8A2-DEA6-33C3-91BC-F3B076C0500B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiagnosticLogCollection.framework/Versions/A/DiagnosticLogCollection
0x7fff8a692000 - 0x7fff8a695fff libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <EBC36C69-C896-3C3D-8589-3E9023E7E56F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x7fff8a704000 - 0x7fff8a707ff7 com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <1ECBDA90-D6ED-3333-83EB-9C8232DFAD7C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
0x7fff8a708000 - 0x7fff8a731ff7 libc++abi.dylib (48) <8C16158F-CBF8-3BD7-BEF4-022704B2A326> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x7fff8b097000 - 0x7fff8b09eff7 com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1.1 - 105) <767A63EB-244C-34F1-9FFA-D1A6BED60C31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
0x7fff8b09f000 - 0x7fff8b0abff7 com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 - 90) <BEA1C549-40D3-35BF-9204-CB679FCB0648> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x7fff8b0ac000 - 0x7fff8b0affff com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AE763646-D07A-3F9A-ACD4-F5CBD734EE36> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x7fff8b0b0000 - 0x7fff8b0b5ff7 com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 43) <D309D83D-5FAE-37A4-85ED-FFBDA8B66B82> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
0x7fff8b0c3000 - 0x7fff8b0cbfff libMatch.1.dylib (19) <021293AB-407D-309A-87F5-8E782F46753E> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
0x7fff8b0cc000 - 0x7fff8b0d1fff libmacho.dylib (845) <1D2910DF-C036-3A82-A3FD-44FF73B5FF9B> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x7fff8b0d2000 - 0x7fff8b0d2ffd libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <19F0E769-0989-3062-9AFB-8976E90E9759> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
0x7fff8b860000 - 0x7fff8b8fbff7 com.apple.PDFKit (2.9 - 2.9) <AD968A31-6567-30A7-A699-154C88DB56D0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
0x7fff8be15000 - 0x7fff8c076ff7 com.apple.imageKit (2.5 - 770) <33BCF627-EB1A-3CC1-98AB-2324B6DFB329> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
0x7fff8c077000 - 0x7fff8c0a8ff7 libtidy.A.dylib (15.12) <BF757E3C-733A-3B6B-809A-A3949D46466E> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
0x7fff8c128000 - 0x7fff8c152ff7 libsandbox.1.dylib (278.10) <B4183FA8-F7E2-3301-8BF9-0EEFB793A5D5> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
0x7fff8c153000 - 0x7fff8c1a0fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.27 - 5.0.27) <D01B7D87-4BDC-3E48-A79B-951D05075F9D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
0x7fff8c1a1000 - 0x7fff8c1b3ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <D5E7416D-45AB-3690-86C6-CC4B5FCEA2D2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x7fff8c1b4000 - 0x7fff8c23dff7 libsystem_c.dylib (997.1.1) <61833FAA-7281-3FF9-937F-686B6F20427C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x7fff8c23e000 - 0x7fff8c254fff com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 947) <B01FBACC-DDD5-30A8-BCCF-57CE24ABA329> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
0x7fff8c297000 - 0x7fff8c2bbff7 libJPEG.dylib (1038) <86F349A8-882D-3326-A0B0-63257F68B1A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x7fff8c2bc000 - 0x7fff8c2f5ff7 com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <C1F20764-DEF0-34CF-B3AB-AB5480D64E66> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x7fff8c2f6000 - 0x7fff8c2f8fff com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 1) <72F5CBC7-4E78-374E-98EA-C3700136904E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove
0x7fff8c2f9000 - 0x7fff8c315fff libresolv.9.dylib (54) <11C2C826-F1C6-39C6-B4E8-6E0C41D4FA95> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x7fff8c355000 - 0x7fff8c36eff7 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <C7F1B734-CE81-334D-BE41-8B20D95A1F9B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
0x7fff8c3f3000 - 0x7fff8c41bffb libRIP.A.dylib (599.7) <6F528EE3-99F8-3871-BD60-1306495C27D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x7fff8c4d6000 - 0x7fff8c4d9fff com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (3.0 - 3.0) <4D032152-AA40-350E-BB96-44BC55C5C69C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
0x7fff8c4da000 - 0x7fff8c54dffb com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122) <119D1C53-B292-3378-AEE1-A3B1FB02F43F> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x7fff8c54e000 - 0x7fff8c5feff7 libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <049C0735-1808-39B9-943F-76CB8021744F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x7fff8c60b000 - 0x7fff8c69aff7 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.12) <04486C95-3E49-36C4-89B6-925E925BB417> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x7fff8c69b000 - 0x7fff8c6a2ff7 liblaunch.dylib (842.1.4) <FCBF0A02-0B06-3F97-9248-5062A9DEB32C> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x7fff8c6a3000 - 0x7fff8c7a8fff com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1038) <2C058216-C6D8-3380-A7EA-92A3F04520C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x7fff8ca4b000 - 0x7fff8ca92fff libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A77A0480-AA5D-3CC8-8B68-69985CD546DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x7fff8ca93000 - 0x7fff8ca9aff3 libcopyfile.dylib (103) <5A881779-D0D6-3029-B371-E3021C2DDA5E> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x7fff8ca9d000 - 0x7fff8ca9dff7 libkeymgr.dylib (28) <3AA8D85D-CF00-3BD3-A5A0-E28E1A32A6D8> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x7fff8ca9e000 - 0x7fff8ca9efff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <F8D0CC77-98AC-3B58-9FE6-0C25421827B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x7fff8ca9f000 - 0x7fff8caa1ff3 libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.12) <C4F633D9-94C8-35D9-BB2D-84C5122533C7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
0x7fff8cac9000 - 0x7fff8cac9fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <3E3F01A8-314D-378F-835E-9CC4F8820031> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x7fff8caca000 - 0x7fff8cae2ff7 com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <B3B037D7-1019-31E6-9D17-08E699AF3701> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x7fff8cae3000 - 0x7fff8cae3ffd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9 - 1.9) <6E89F3CB-CC41-3728-9F9A-FDFC151E8261> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x7fff8cae4000 - 0x7fff8caf7ff7 com.apple.AppContainer (3.0 - 1) <A90C058D-46E8-3BAB-AF17-AF9C7C273069> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
0x7fff8caff000 - 0x7fff8cb07ff7 com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <ABC7F088-1FD5-3768-B9F3-847F355E90B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
0x7fff8cc44000 - 0x7fff8cc85fff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <784ED7B8-FAE4-36CE-8C76-B7D300316C9F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
0x7fff8cc86000 - 0x7fff8ccadffb libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <7D41A156-D285-3849-A2C3-C04ADE797D98> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x7fff8ccc7000 - 0x7fff8ccccfff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <F8A47F61-83D1-3F92-B7A8-A169E0D187C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x7fff8cccd000 - 0x7fff8ce7af27 libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <AD7FD984-271E-30F4-A361-6B20319EC73B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x7fff8ce7b000 - 0x7fff8ceb7fff com.apple.ids (10.0 - 1000) <22502AAF-CC59-33EC-9ACF-106315206701> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDS.framework/Versions/A/IDS
0x7fff8ceb8000 - 0x7fff8cf25fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <B9B8D510-A27E-36B0-93E9-17146D9E9045> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x7fff8cf76000 - 0x7fff8cf7cff7 libsystem_platform.dylib (24.1.4) <331BA4A5-55CE-3B95-99EB-44E0C89D7FB8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
0x7fff8cf9e000 - 0x7fff8d06fff1 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9 - 371.1) <D456ED08-4C1D-341F-BAB8-85E34A7275C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
0x7fff8d08a000 - 0x7fff8d0e1fff com.apple.ViewBridge (1.0 - 46) <C49FDC96-7087-3B2F-AEC3-039F7B2CB50C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
0x7fff8d0e2000 - 0x7fff8d0e3fff com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsData (8.0 - 1365) <61090508-4CC3-3F57-9B0C-D8527947D35D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsData.framework/Versions/A/ContactsData
0x7fff8d0e4000 - 0x7fff8d113fff com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <E1BDED08-523A-36F4-B2DA-9D5C712F0AC7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
0x7fff8d114000 - 0x7fff8d11ffff libGL.dylib (9.0.83) <984A960A-C159-3AE5-8B40-E2B451F6C712> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x7fff8d120000 - 0x7fff8d14aff7 libpcap.A.dylib (42) <91D3FF51-D6FE-3C05-98C9-1182E0EC3D58> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
0x7fff8d14b000 - 0x7fff8d155ff7 com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <2D27B498-BB9C-3D88-B05A-76908A8A26F3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
0x7fff8d1ae000 - 0x7fff8d271ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.5 - 1.5) <92C8038F-CC00-3202-90D8-3C3AEC90986F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x7fff8d272000 - 0x7fff8d27affc libGFXShared.dylib (9.0.83) <11A621C3-37A0-39CE-A69B-8739021BD79D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x7fff8d27b000 - 0x7fff8d298ff7 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (9.0 - 900.47) <C897AFE6-DD73-387D-816A-67252A564207> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
0x7fff8d337000 - 0x7fff8d41bfff com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <432DB40C-6B7E-39C8-9FB5-B95917930056> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x7fff8d41c000 - 0x7fff8d5a9ff7 GLEngine (9.0.83) <26CCE609-D645-3945-A678-517ED5B65785> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0x7fff8d600000 - 0x7fff8d603ffc com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <07CA8A59-1E32-3FB6-B506-18DAF58A8CE0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x7fff8d604000 - 0x7fff8d757ff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9 - 1.9) <A0B7B007-9BD8-30E2-B644-47856DA29FEE> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x7fff8d758000 - 0x7fff8da72ff7 com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1273.29) <6260E68B-7E50-3D49-8C0A-7145614C13D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
0x7fff8dfc1000 - 0x7fff8e012fff com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 - 622.3) <AB6CCD09-ECDF-3F01-9C42-34B37DDCF12D> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
0x7fff8e013000 - 0x7fff8e065fff libc++.1.dylib (120) <4F68DFC5-2077-39A8-A449-CAC5FDEE7BDE> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x7fff8e066000 - 0x7fff8e067ff7 libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <FB856CD1-2AEA-3907-8E9B-1E54B6827F82> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x7fff8e068000 - 0x7fff8e18aff1 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 651.12) <03E595B7-A559-3D4D-90E9-BCA603E3A39E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
0x7fff8e1d4000 - 0x7fff8e1dfff7 com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <C811E662-9EC3-3B74-808A-A75D624F326B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
0x7fff8e26a000 - 0x7fff8e26afff com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1) <ABA8F3F2-BC96-3F89-AAF4-1AA459A0BCBD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate
0x7fff8e29d000 - 0x7fff8e2fdff2 com.apple.CoreUtils (1.9 - 190.4) <CBB5B4DC-2801-32B3-A31C-8811CCF99873> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
0x7fff8e2fe000 - 0x7fff8e30fff7 libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <655FB343-52CF-3E2F-B14D-BEBF5AAEF94D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
0x7fff8e310000 - 0x7fff8e315ff7 libunwind.dylib (35.3) <78DCC358-2FC1-302E-B395-0155B47CB547> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x7fff8e335000 - 0x7fff8e716ffe libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <7E7A9B8D-1638-3914-BAE0-663B69865986> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x7fff8e717000 - 0x7fff8e74fff7 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <3F34D630-3DDB-3411-BC28-A56A9B55EBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
0x7fff8e750000 - 0x7fff8e7abffb com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <BBA230F9-144C-3CAB-A77A-0621719244CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x7fff8e7ac000 - 0x7fff8e7afff7 libdyld.dylib (239.3) <62F4D752-4089-31A8-8B73-B95A68893B3C> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x7fff8e7db000 - 0x7fff8e7dcff7 com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <EE00FAE1-DA03-3EC2-8571-562518C46994> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x7fff8e7dd000 - 0x7fff8e7e3ff7 com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <2CE632D7-FE57-36CF-91D4-C57D0F2E0BFE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
0x7fff8e7e4000 - 0x7fff8e864fff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <B018335C-698B-3F87-AF1C-6115C4FA8954> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
0x7fff8e865000 - 0x7fff8e8c4fff com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (4.0 - 400.45.1) <775F9444-8059-30A2-8058-7F7ACD68CCF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
0x7fff8e8c5000 - 0x7fff8f439ff7 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265) <0E9FC8BF-DA3C-34C5-91CC-12BC922B5F01> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x7fff8f43a000 - 0x7fff8f4a9ff1 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.1) <88976B22-A9B8-3E7B-9AE6-0B8E09A968FC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x7fff8f4aa000 - 0x7fff8f4c5ff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.1.10) <FFE5C472-B23A-318A-85BF-77CDE61900D1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
0x7fff8f504000 - 0x7fff8f50bff7 libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <AB498556-B555-310E-9041-F67EC9E00E2C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
0x7fff8f510000 - 0x7fff8f51afff libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <8C4F0CA0-389C-3EDC-B155-E62DD2187E1D> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0x7fff8f51b000 - 0x7fff8f526fff libkxld.dylib (2422.1.72) <C88EF3E6-B31F-3E12-BE9B-562D912BA733> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x7fff8f527000 - 0x7fff8f528ff7 libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <4CDB0F7B-C0AF-3424-BC39-495696F0DB1E> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
0x7fff8f529000 - 0x7fff8f532ff7 libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A2E1ED7B-FC7E-31F6-830A-FF917689766B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
0x7fff8f53e000 - 0x7fff8f573ffc com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <7E31A674-C6AB-33BE-BD5E-F5E3C6E22894> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0x7fff8f574000 - 0x7fff8f59bff7 libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <8B1E1F1D-A5CC-3BAE-8B1E-ABC84337A364> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x7fff8f59c000 - 0x7fff8f5deff7 libauto.dylib (185.5) <F45C36E8-B606-3886-B5B1-B6745E757CA8> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x7fff8f5df000 - 0x7fff8f5f6fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.1.1) <3FB4D5FE-860B-3BDE-BAE2-3531D919EF10> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x7fff8f5f7000 - 0x7fff8f6c0fff com.apple.LaunchServices (572.23 - 572.23) <8D955BDE-2C4C-3DD4-B4D7-2D916174FE1D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x7fff8f6c1000 - 0x7fff8f6d0ff8 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <8FE131B6-1180-3892-98F5-C9C9B79072D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x7fff8f6d1000 - 0x7fff8f79cfff libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <3BF732BE-DDE0-38EB-8C54-E4E3C64F77A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x7fff8f7fc000 - 0x7fff8f7fdfff liblangid.dylib (117) <9546E641-F730-3AB0-B3CD-E0E2FDD173D9> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x7fff8f7fe000 - 0x7fff8f84bff2 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <8D8253E3-302F-3DB2-9C5C-572CB974E8B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x7fff8f84c000 - 0x7fff8fa31ff7 com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.11) <E22C6A1F-8996-349C-905E-96C3BBE07C2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x7fff8fa32000 - 0x7fff8fc8aff1 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471) <233831C5-C457-3AD5-AFE7-E3E2DE6929C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x7fff8fc8b000 - 0x7fff8fca7ff7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.1.72) <D14913DB-47F1-3591-8DAF-D4B4EF5F8818> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x7fff8fce2000 - 0x7fff8fe48fff libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.0.83) <9C97E814-F674-30F8-8C2D-C45FC1E7D934> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x7fff8fe49000 - 0x7fff8feadff3 com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.0) <9ACF24B8-3268-3134-A5BC-D72C9371A195> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x7fff8feae000 - 0x7fff8feaefff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <45A9A40A-78FF-3EA0-8FAB-A4F81052FA55> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x7fff8feaf000 - 0x7fff8feb1ff7 com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (3.0 - 1) <F5107AD0-20CD-328C-8B2E-74CB6F3169F6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
0x7fff8feb2000 - 0x7fff8fec9fff com.apple.ScriptingBridge (1.3.1 - 63) <CE24DD07-7A89-3105-AE57-A1BED0189292> /System/Library/Frameworks/ScriptingBridge.framework/Versions/A/ScriptingBridge
0x7fff8feca000 - 0x7fff8feceff7 libcache.dylib (62) <BDC1E65B-72A1-3DA3-A57C-B23159CAAD0B> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x7fff8fecf000 - 0x7fff90245ffa com.apple.JavaScriptCore (9537 - 9537.65) <7E76880C-832E-385B-9591-ACCF57A68385> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
0x7fff90246000 - 0x7fff90272ff7 com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <36C562FF-5D91-318C-A19C-6B4453FB78B9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
0x7fff90273000 - 0x7fff90352fff libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B95B9DBA-39D3-3EEF-AF43-44608B28894E> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x7fff90353000 - 0x7fff9037ffff com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.8 - 184.8) <707E05AE-DDA8-36FD-B0FF-7F15A061B46A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
0x7fff90380000 - 0x7fff90380fff com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <3B2A72DB-39FC-3C5B-98BE-605F37777F37> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
0x7fff903c2000 - 0x7fff90415fff com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <CF745298-7373-38D2-B3B1-727D5A569E48> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
0x7fff904b6000 - 0x7fff905f6fff com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2826) <7A110F61-D4DD-3C84-950D-E5F486DE5765> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
0x7fff90953000 - 0x7fff9095dff7 com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <B487466B-3AA1-3854-A808-A61F049FA794> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
0x7fff9095e000 - 0x7fff90c32fc7 com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <D241DBFA-AC49-31E2-893D-EAAC31890C90> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x7fff90c33000 - 0x7fff90c78ff6 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 466) <21807AF8-3BC7-32BB-AB96-7C35CB59D7F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x7fff90c79000 - 0x7fff91ac5ff5 com.apple.WebCore (9537 - 9537.70) <7A90E9D3-4F26-3049-9C96-C6B8CB1395C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
0x7fff91ac6000 - 0x7fff91ac6fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <E90E99D7-A425-3301-A025-D9E0CD11918E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x7fff91ac7000 - 0x7fff91b89ff1 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.15) <E5C70FC8-C861-39B8-A491-595E5B55CFC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x7fff91b8a000 - 0x7fff91beeff9 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <E7D20A4D-4674-37E1-A949-635FFF7C439A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
0x7fff91bef000 - 0x7fff91ed9fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.13 - 1077.13) <21324540-8B84-3333-ADB8-D3D5181D4639> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x7fff91eda000 - 0x7fff92184ffd com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 695) <C4DE35FF-D0AC-35C3-A7E6-F54CD153825C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x7fff92185000 - 0x7fff921b4fd2 libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <B7F0E2E4-2777-33FC-A787-D6430B630D54> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x7fff921b5000 - 0x7fff92204ff7 com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210) <C77069C7-928C-315C-AA61-D90543901F20> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
0x7fff92237000 - 0x7fff9225fffb libxslt.1.dylib (13) <C9794936-633C-3F0C-9E71-30190B9B41C1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x7fff92260000 - 0x7fff92261ff7 libodfde.dylib (20) <C00A4EBA-44BC-3C53-BFD0-819B03FFD462> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
0x7fff92262000 - 0x7fff92b7e05f com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.7) <7D0FD5A7-A061-39BA-8E00-723825D2C4DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x7fff92b7f000 - 0x7fff92baffff com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <4751127E-FBD5-3ED5-8510-08D4E4166EFE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
0x7fff92c26000 - 0x7fff92c3dffa libAVFAudio.dylib (32.2) <52DA516B-DE79-322C-9E1B-2658019289D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib
0x7fff92c3e000 - 0x7fff92c42fff libsystem_stats.dylib (93.1.26) <B9E26A9E-FBBC-3938-B8B7-6CF7CA8C99AD> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
0x7fff92c43000 - 0x7fff92ca9fff com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (2.0 - 200.21.1) <5491896D-78C5-30B6-96E9-D8DDECF3BE73> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
0x7fff92caa000 - 0x7fff92d02ff7 com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <16D42516-7B5E-357C-898A-FAA9EE7642B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
0x7fff92d08000 - 0x7fff92d09ff7 libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <BFC0DC97-46C6-3BE0-9983-54A98734897A> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x7fff92d0d000 - 0x7fff92d1aff4 com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F1A2744D-8536-32C7-8218-9972C6300DAE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
0x7fff92d1e000 - 0x7fff9301dfff com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056) <D608EDFD-9634-3573-9B7E-081C7D085F7A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x7fff93035000 - 0x7fff93069fff libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B15F967C-B002-36C2-9621-3456D8509F50> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x7fff931d1000 - 0x7fff931d5ff7 libGIF.dylib (1038) <C29B4323-1B9E-36B9-96C2-7CEDBAA124F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x7fff931d6000 - 0x7fff931d6fff com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <7A697B5E-F179-30DF-93F2-8B503CEEEFD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x7fff931d7000 - 0x7fff93228ff3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <BF4C2FE3-8BC8-30D1-8347-2A7221268794> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x7fff9341f000 - 0x7fff93433fff com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F529A05B-FB03-397E-B06A-3A60B808FA11> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
0x7fff93434000 - 0x7fff93560fff com.apple.MediaControlSender (1.9 - 190.4) <F5E934E1-D004-3C84-815A-961319F8C522> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
0x7fff93561000 - 0x7fff9356ffff com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <ACC2CE3A-913A-39E0-8344-B76F8F694EF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x7fff93579000 - 0x7fff93596fff com.apple.facetimeservices (10.0 - 1000) <9B4815BA-4305-381D-A178-F79E10B2C6E9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/Versions/A/FTServices
0x7fff93597000 - 0x7fff935deff7 libcups.2.dylib (372) <348EED62-6C20-35D6-8EFB-E80943965100> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x7fff935df000 - 0x7fff935ebff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.1.1) <6B78BD7B-5622-38E6-8FC6-86A117E3ACCA> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x7fff935ec000 - 0x7fff93610fff com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 - 1.7.0) <39C08086-9866-372F-9420-81F5689149DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
0x7fff93611000 - 0x7fff93b35fff com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 - 316) <B20E93C3-8517-3E5C-83B6-C312C839C5D0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
0x7fff93b36000 - 0x7fff93ca4ff7 libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <DE93A590-5FA5-32A2-A16C-5D7D7361769F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x7fff93ca5000 - 0x7fff93ceefff com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1273.29) <4ACD30BA-E9FE-3842-A8B7-E3BD63747867> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
0x7fff93cef000 - 0x7fff93d4ffff com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.9 - 57) <E1E343D7-222C-3458-9D1F-FC600B7F1C50> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
0x7fff93d50000 - 0x7fff93d51ffb libremovefile.dylib (33) <3543F917-928E-3DB2-A2F4-7AB73B4970EF> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x7fff93d52000 - 0x7fff93d59fff libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <4CD916B2-1B17-362A-B403-EF24A1DAC141> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x7fff93d5a000 - 0x7fff93d5efff libpam.2.dylib (20) <B93CE8F5-DAA8-30A1-B1F6-F890509513CB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
0x7fff93d6a000 - 0x7fff93d6cfff com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <C360E8AF-E9BB-3BBA-9DF0-57A92CEF00D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
0x7fff93d6d000 - 0x7fff93d7bfff com.apple.opengl (9.0.83 - 9.0.83) <AF467644-7B1D-327A-AC47-CECFCAF61990> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x7fff93dff000 - 0x7fff94047fff com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481) <E5AFBA07-F73E-3B3F-9099-F51224EE8EAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
Paipe

Post by Paipe »

External Modification Summary:
Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
task_for_pid: 2
thread_create: 0
thread_set_state: 0
Calls made by this process:
task_for_pid: 0
Calls made by all processes on this machine:
task_for_pid: 11528

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=232.1M resident=84.1M(36%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=148.0M(64%)
Writable regions: Total=767.5M written=147.9M(19%) resident=200.3M(26%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=567.2M(74%)

REGION TYPE VIRTUAL
=========== =======
CG backing stores 8972K
CG image 24K
CG raster data 132K
CG shared images 204K
CoreAnimation 9.9M
CoreData 4K
CoreData Object IDs 4100K
CoreGraphics 4K
CoreImage 76K
Foundation 4K
IOKit 9.9M
Image IO 520K
Kernel Alloc Once 8K
MALLOC 708.3M
MALLOC (admin) 48K
Memory Tag 242 12K
Memory Tag 251 8K
OpenCL 64K
OpenGL GLSL 1664K
SQLite page cache 2432K
STACK GUARD 56.0M
Stack 10.7M
VM_ALLOCATE 18.3M
__DATA 30.4M
__IMAGE 528K
__LINKEDIT 67.3M
__TEXT 164.8M
__UNICODE 544K
mapped file 64.8M
shared memory 68K
=========== =======
TOTAL 1.1G

Model: MacBookAir4,1, BootROM MBA41.0077.B0F, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 1.6 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.74f4
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 384 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333235533642465238432D48392020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333235533642465238432D48392020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xE9), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.22)
Bluetooth: Version 4.2.0f6 12982, 3 services, 23 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD TS128C, 121,33 GB
USB Device: FaceTime Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: Hub
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc., 8.1