V4 to V5 Problems

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Paipe

V4 to V5 Problems

Post by Paipe »

Hey there.

It seems i'm having weird trouble with the transition from V4 to V5.

I just bought the new version from Mac App Store.

I open V5 and make ii to open my V4 file.

It happens that lots, not all, of my transactions appear with no category attatched, but in V4 i had it all categorized.

The category section shows, effectivelly, all categories i have created in V4.

Whats the problem?

Other trouble im having is that, in V4, i used to utilize "Reconciled" option as the date i have effectively paid the obligation, while the "date" field i used to schedule or to show the "pay day" date.

V5, now, organizes the transactions differentely, only by the "date" field. So, if i have a transacion with the date 23/03/2013 and the reconciled date (Value date??) to 05/04/2013, the transacion will appear as march/2013, not april/2013... Any way to change that?

Still getting used to it... Postting new problems in the future.

Thanks in advance.
avancheri

Re: V4 to V5 Problems

Post by avancheri »

Same issue. Very annoying.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: V4 to V5 Problems

Post by Angeman »

Paipe wrote:It happens that lots, not all, of my transactions appear with no category attatched, but in V4 i had it all categorized.

The category section shows, effectivelly, all categories i have created in V4.
This will be corrected in 5.0.1.
Paipe wrote:V5, now, organizes the transactions differentely, only by the "date" field. So, if i have a transacion with the date 23/03/2013 and the reconciled date (Value date??) to 05/04/2013, the transacion will appear as march/2013, not april/2013... Any way to change that?
You can sort by value date by clicking on the "Sort" button and then dragging "Value date" on the first position.