New features

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Torakikiii

New features

Post by Torakikiii »

Hello Angeman,
one year ago I was suggesting improvements for your already great app. Other people added since then.

Fact is, one year has passed and I don't see anything moving on a part a locked topic that says V5 will come somewhen in 2012.
Well breaking news, 2012 is here now :)

There are things that I'd love to use, and others that are annoyingly missing.
I understand that for a one man band it may take time to develop, but did you consider releasing something like a V4.5 with some of the most requested feats?

Months go bye and I still struggle with the same problems.
Don't get me wrong, I like iCompta and I even suggested it to some friends and got myself the iPad version too.

But this never ending waiting is consuming me :) Don't make it the next Duke Nukem Forever ;)

Salut!
Ivan
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: New features

Post by Angeman »

Torakikiii wrote:Fact is, one year has passed and I don't see anything moving on a part a locked topic that says V5 will come somewhen in 2012.
Well breaking news, 2012 is here now
There are still 11 months to go in 2012 so there is plenty of time left ;-)
Torakikiii wrote:I understand that for a one man band it may take time to develop, but did you consider releasing something like a V4.5 with some of the most requested feats?
No. As V5 is a complete rewrite of the app, this would make no sense and just add an extra delay before releasing V5.
Torakikiii

Re: New features

Post by Torakikiii »

Angeman wrote: There are still 11 months to go in 2012 so there is plenty of time left ;-)
Mate I'm afraid I have to remember you that world is ending somewhen in December 2012, so you need to give us users enough time to play around with the new toy before a supernova or something turns us into stardust! ;)

Cheers,
Ivan