icompta for pc

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
sultandavut

icompta for pc

Post by sultandavut »

Hello, I have just purchased the icompta for my iphone.

I have a PC and not a mac. Is there anyway that I can upload it onto a PC desktop?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: icompta for pc

Post by Angeman »

You can import / export files to your PC if this what you mean by connecting to the emebedded server : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=756&p=2907#p2907.
sultandavut

Post by sultandavut »

Thanks for your response.

But I am still having problems. Basically, what I want to know is whether I can both input information from both my phone and my PC desktop.

I have just bought the system for my phone and I am reluctant to spend hours putting all my financial details into the phone only to learn that I will only be able to access from my phone and not from a desktop application/cloud server.

From digging around a bit on the net, it seems that the above mentioned services are only available for Mac users.

Thanks in advnace,
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Yes you can input information in Money PC, then export to QIF and import the file in iCompta thanks to the embedded server.
In the same way you can enter new transactions on your Phone, export them in QIF format on your PC with the embedded server and then import them in Money.
So this is quite time consuming compared to the automatic synchronization which is only possible between a Mac and an iPhone / iPad or 2 iPhones / iPads.