Some bugs when adding new transaction

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Polar

Some bugs when adding new transaction

Post by Polar »

Hello!

I found some bugs in 2.2.4 version:

1. My main currency is set to roubles (currency in Russian Federation). But I have USD account too. When I add new transaction to my USD account, there is wrong currency label in "amount" filed. It should be "$" but I see "???." (roubles). After adding it I open this transaction again and see proper currency label - "$". This is strange.

2. When I add transaction with the same name as some transaction I had in the past, iCompta shows a line at the bottom of the screen with blue button that copies almost all fields from that old transaction. And it works except one thing: categories from the old transaction are copied ok but are not shown. It looks like there is no categories are set for the new transaction. If I add one more category manually, program shows all of them include just copied. Or I have to save this transaction and open it once more time to see copied categories.

3. When I try to delete one transaction from the transfer (one of the paired transactions that was created using "transfer" button) program just crashes. This transfer is between my accounts (the same currencies, both transactions are reconciled).
Polar

Re: Some bugs when adding new transaction

Post by Polar »

Just got an update to 2.2.5 version. 1st and 3rd bugs are fixed. Thanks!
But 2nd is still there.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Will be fixed in 2.2.6.
baspeij

Post by baspeij »

Hi!

Using the the latest version of iCompta (v2.2.7) on the iPhone (3G), I still have a similar problem. All my accounts are in Czech Crowns and when I add a transaction, the main amount is in Czech Crowns, but when I divide it into categories, the categories show always the British Pound symbol in their fields. The amount reflects the correct amount in Czech Crowns though, it's not converted or something, it just shows the wrong symbol.

Not a big deal, and it correctly syncs with iCompta for mac.
Just want you to know..

bp
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Ok, thanks for the info.
baspeij

Post by baspeij »

It's been a long time, but even after upgrading to an iPhone 4S, I am still having this issue on the mobile version of iCompta.
I made a screenshot to show you exactly what happens. Notice the category is showing the British Pounds sign, while the account is in Czech crowns.
Category currency differs from account currency.
Category currency differs from account currency.
iCompta_CZK.png (72.71 KiB) Viewed 7550 times
Not a big deal though, but strange..