How to use Budget-Roll-over

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Rio-T

How to use Budget-Roll-over

Post by Rio-T »

Dear Support,

I am new here. We will switch to iCpompta, because this App is the best way for us to keep our finances in the overview.

In the moment my main timeinvest is the testing-phase for migration the data from the old App to iCompta - export as CSV, change some field-informations and import to iCompta.

Up to now, I solved all the questions for my self, but there is one little thing, I can't find a solution: How to integrate roll-over-budgets?

F.e. we have a budget for grocerys. And the rest of the unused budget from one month will "slip" to the next month as a add-on to the budget:

month___budget____used___roll-over
10/01:_____800_____600_____200
10/02:____1000_____700_____300
10/03:____1300____1400____-100
10/04:_____700_____700_____0

Sorry, I didn't found it, but is there a way to realize this - or is the problem in front of the monitor???

Thank you in advance for your response.

Regards
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: How to use Budget-Roll-over

Post by Angeman »

Sorry it's not possible to do directly it in iCompta. Instead you can select several periods of your budget :
Rio-T

Re: How to use Budget-Roll-over

Post by Rio-T »

Thank you for your fast response! For a workaround a pritty good idea ... a little disadvantage compared to many advantages.

Do you plan to develop this feature in the future for the next main release?

Some "private" words: Since that time we are using iCompta, we love it more more, day by day. It is a great and easy to use App!