Synchronisation aborted

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Daniel_

Synchronisation aborted

Post by Daniel_ »

Hey,
since a few weeks I have the problem that I can't sync my iPod touch with my Mac anymore. It works very fine all the time until I updated the new OS on the iPod. So I installed also the actual version of iCompta (and iCompta mobile) and after some trouble it works again. Now, after several days, the trial period of iCompta is over and I bought a new license - and now I can't synchronise again! I can connect the devices but after a second a message appears with "Synchronisation abgebrochen" (synchronisation aborted).
Do you have an idea for this behaviour?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Synchronisation aborted

Post by Angeman »

Try to shutdown your iPhone and restart it. Also try to restart your WiFi router if you have one.
Daniel_

Post by Daniel_ »

I restarted my iPod, now it works again. Hopefully thats it...
Thanks for your help! :)
joblabuc

Post by joblabuc »

Hi, I had somehow the same problem but when the synchronization seems to have finished, the iCompta in my iMac suddenly shuts down indicating that it has been a problem and it will restart. Since sometime ago I cannot synchronize anymore my iPhone app with iCompta. I also tried restarting the iPhone, and the router, before synchronizing, in any posible order but I cannot manage to get it.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Does iCompta still crashes at the end of the synchronization or is it something else ?
joblabuc

Post by joblabuc »

Hi Angeman,

Sorry for my late answer. Tonight I'll try it again and I'll capture any step, so that I will be able to explain how it happens in a more detailed way. Talk later.
joblabuc

Post by joblabuc »

Hi Angeman,

I attached the iCompta problem report, just in case it helps. I did the next: connected iMac to the wifi network, connected iPhone to the wifi network, launched iCompta on my iPhone, launched iCompta on my iMac, I pressed the icon like a little iPhone on the bottom right corner of the application and when synchronization seemed to finish... the iCompta in my iMac suddenly crashed (as always) and the attached message appeared. I hope you can help me.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

The attachment didn't work, you can send it to me at support@lyricapps.com.
Anyway you should try to synchronize once with "Send document to iPhone" mode before trying to synchronize with "Synchronize" mode again.