Calendar View

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
richwalt

Calendar View

Post by richwalt »

I have searched the documentation and have tried to play with the Scheduler on the iPad version of iCompta ... but I can not figure out what functionality this section if for. Is there somewhere I can read about this? Can you automatically populate bills to process at certain days?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Richard
Last edited by richwalt on 29 July 2010, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
richwalt

Re: iPad Scheduler Question

Post by richwalt »

Okay ... I see that if I go to an expense, then I can give it a frequency .... and that those expenses are then viewed from the Scheduler.

Here's a nice request - can the scheduler be given a calendar view? The Home Budget allows a user to toggle a calendar view or a list view of upcoming scheduled bills. http://anishusite.appspot.com/hbimgs/Bills220.png
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Ok maybe in a future release if other people ask for the same thing.
richwalt

Post by richwalt »

There's a strong reason that I was wanting a calendar view for bills. Actually, I would love to see re-occurring bills and paychecks on the same calendar. And when you touched a particular day of the calendar, the software would give a projected balance for that day. The math would be very simple, like taking the current balance and subtracting all bills up to that day, and adding all paychecks up to that day, and displaying the resulting projected balance for that calendar day selected by a finger touch.
1AFreewill

Re: Calendar View

Post by 1AFreewill »

This is something that I would be interested in as well.