iCompta 4 payable app?

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
nayreth

iCompta 4 payable app?

Post by nayreth »

If I understood note on french forums right, not very good in french, then next major version of iCompta won't be free application anymore?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: iCompta 4 payable app?

Post by Angeman »

Absolutely, it will be a shareware with a free trial period of 30 days and it will cost 20 € / $30.
eyv

Post by eyv »

I was wondering if you had considered giving a discount for those who bought the mobile version? I was happy to pay for the mobile given that the desktop was free (and both are excellent), but desktop being $30 changes the equation somewhat.

Thank you!
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

No sorry but these are really two different things and both require a huge amount of time and efforts so I won't give a discount for the mobile users. However you can stick with current version if you want.
pattern86

Post by pattern86 »

Can I donate $30 (via PayPal) in advance and receive the new version automatically?
ApoY2k

Post by ApoY2k »

In advance: I love your program. It makes my attempt to try managing my funds on a Numbers-Table seem really obsolete :D

Still, I do not posess any kind of credit card, so PayPal would also be my way to go. Why don't you support that? It's really easier to use and more safe than credit cards.

I'd really like to buy the program, but... as I said: No credit card =(
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

If you can't do otherwise, you can send your payment via PayPal to cyril.anger@lyricapps.com. This way I will have to send you the license manually so you might have to wait a few hours before I can send it.
graham.kirby

Post by graham.kirby »

Do you have plans to offer a discount to those who made a donation for earlier versions?

Thanks, Graham
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Absolutely, I just sent you your reduction code by mail.
nolith

Post by nolith »

Angeman wrote:No sorry but these are really two different things and both require a huge amount of time and efforts so I won't give a discount for the mobile users. However you can stick with current version if you want.
I bought the mobile version only because the desktop one was free. Can you assure your customer that any future updates of the mobile version will always be syncronizable with the 3.3.6 desktop version?