Error while login to wellsfargo bank website

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
brian

Error while login to wellsfargo bank website

Post by brian »

I used embedded icompta browser to login my account on wellsfargo. It seem that iCompta doesn't pass Wellsfargo support browser check.

For Online access with Wells Fargo You Must Use a Supported Browser

Wells Fargo does not support the browser version you are using. Please update to a supported browser in order to get access to Wells Fargo's secure sites.

Please upgrade your browser now. We recommend that you download one of the following browsers for FREE, using the links below:

Microsoft® Internet Explorer
Windows Download
Mozilla Firefox
Firefox Download
Apple Safari®
Mac OS X 2.x (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 3.x (Panther)
We value our relationship with you and look forward to continuing to serve your online financial needs in a highly secure environment.

For assistance in updating your browser, please call us anytime at 1-800-956-4442.

Browser Q & A

Supported Browsers

Wells Fargo Security
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Error while login to wellsfargo bank website

Post by Angeman »

Ok I will change the user agent used in the embededd browser to bypass this security check.
odellcs04

Post by odellcs04 »

Is there a way to use iCompta to download the OFX files directly from the website. I used to use Quicken and it could do something they called "web connect" in which they downloaded transaction history directly from the website and matched it to transactions I had already done. Would something like that be possible in a future update?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Absolutely, you can click on the "Earth" button at the bottom of the transactions list to use the embedded browser and download your transactions on the website.