Calendar display corrupted

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Tdalke

Calendar display corrupted

Post by Tdalke »

Not a big deal but kind of annoying at times. Calendar display is corrupted, sometimes worse than others.

Running on iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 16.4
Attachments
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg (293.08 KiB) Viewed 23988 times
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Calendar display corrupted

Post by Angeman »

Someone reported me the same issue but unfortunately I can't manage to reproduce it on my iPhone. If you kill the app and launch it again, is it like that immediately or after some random time ?
Tdalke

Post by Tdalke »

I downloaded version 6.1.1 today to see if the display issue was still present and saw that is it.

I am able to replicate the corrupt display using the following steps. By the way, I never run iCompta in landscape mode but stumbled across a repeatable process to show the issue today.

Open or create a transaction.

Click in the date field so the calendar displays and rotate the display to landscape and then back to portrait and close the field.

Click the amount field and rotate the display to landscape and then back to portrait and close the field.

Click the date field again and the display is corrupted.

This is not the normal usage but I haven’t figured out what I do in normal daily usage to cause the issue.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Thanks for the detailed step by step, I was able to reproduce and fix the problem in upcoming version 6.1.2.