Speed up "add new transaction"

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

Speed up "add new transaction"

Post by ptr.chovan »

Any chance to make adding new transaction when using 3D touch quicker? It takes araund 6 seconds to get me to new transaction window. Any chance to cut it with some update to around 1 second?
As I mentioned previously, for me (and im sure even for others who using icompta actively) is very important on iphone to make new transaction as quick as possible. (therefore I was asking you for list of favorite transactions)
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Speed up "add new transaction"

Post by Angeman »

It takes around 6 seconds because the app is not running probably ? If you leave the app in the background and don't kill it it should resume much faster.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Yes. The app is not running. I always close apps after use specially financing apps for a bit of security. Like I said I'm using the icompta every day so are you seriously suggesting me to keep icompta open all the time just to speed up adding transactions?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

ptr.chovan wrote: 20 July 2017, 15:03 are you seriously suggesting me to keep icompta open all the time just to speed up adding transactions?
Yes of course !! I finally understand why you find it slow to add transactions. Even if I add favorite transactions 3D Touch feature it will still take the 6 seconds loading time if you kill the app every time.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

In that case I will have to learn it leave it open all the time unfortunatelly