New Account - Server Download OFX

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Cormorin

New Account - Server Download OFX

Post by Cormorin »

Hi,

I am trying to set up a new account using iCompta Mobile and will need to import OFX files from HSBC (UK).

I have tried the following:

1) Download from the internal browser but I get the message " the page could not be downloaded " even through I can log into my account and I don't know how to save the file on my ipod Touch.

2) Where is the button to import from server if I down load the files using my PC ?

3) How do I down load a file using the Drop box function and import ?

Many Thanks :D :D
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: New Account - Server Download OFX

Post by Angeman »

Cormorin wrote:1) Download from the internal browser but I get the message " the page could not be downloaded " even through I can log into my account and I don't know how to save the file on my ipod Touch.
Can you try to get the MIME type of the downloaded file by following these instructions : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=493&p=1947#p1947
Cormorin wrote:2) Where is the button to import from server if I down load the files using my PC ?
Touch the backup line on the main screen and follow the instructions there. Please note that you have to be connected to the same WiFi network as your PC.
Cormorin wrote:3) How do I down load a file using the Drop box function and import ?
You can't import with Dropbox, only backup and restore.