Recurring transactions

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
efejota

Recurring transactions

Post by efejota »

Just playing with the desktop app, after buying the iPhone one. Is it possible to schedule a recurring transaction to be on the last day of the month? May I edit the payment means to add personal ones?
Last, my wife iPhone is a 3G one, so no iOS 4.0 for the moment (the experience after upgrading was terrible). I am concerned about the problems for developing for both 4.0 and 3.0, but, did anybody find a solution for installing iCompta in iOS 3? (if I am not mistaken, solutions gently provided by the developer did not work at all, because of the version not being signed by Apple (I will duplicate this part of the message in the iComptaLite forum as well)
Thanks
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Recurring transactions

Post by Angeman »

efejota wrote:Just playing with the desktop app, after buying the iPhone one. Is it possible to schedule a recurring transaction to be on the last day of the month? May I edit the payment means to add personal ones?
No you can't do it in current version sorry, what payment means would you like to add ? For the last day of the month I'll probably add that in a future version.
efejota wrote:Last, my wife iPhone is a 3G one, so no iOS 4.0 for the moment (the experience after upgrading was terrible). I am concerned about the problems for developing for both 4.0 and 3.0, but, did anybody find a solution for installing iCompta in iOS 3? (if I am not mistaken, solutions gently provided by the developer did not work at all, because of the version not being signed by Apple (I will duplicate this part of the message in the iComptaLite forum as well)
I answered on the iComptaMobile forum, next update will support iOS 3.1 again.
efejota

Post by efejota »

Thanks for your answer, specially the one about iOS 3 support in next versions. Regarding the payment methods, I use credit and debit cards and was trying to differentiate between them and found only credit card. Not a big deal, anyway, but it might be useful for me or other users to have the ability to create our own payment methods (maybe even card numbers or so).
Thanks for the great support.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

efejota wrote:Regarding the payment methods, I use credit and debit cards and was trying to differentiate between them and found only credit card. Not a big deal, anyway, but it might be useful for me or other users to have the ability to create our own payment methods (maybe even card numbers or so).
In fact this is intended to be in the "Info" field, the one just below the payment method.