request/suggestion

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
1AFreewill

request/suggestion

Post by 1AFreewill »

First, let me say that I'm new to iCompta (after having used iBank for years) and I'm really enjoying the program and the iPad app.

I have a request/suggestion, and I apologize if this is already possible but I've missed it:
I would like to be able to exclude an entire account from being included in the statistics (specifically in the "All accounts" total). I see that I can do this for specific transactions, but I don't see an option to do this for each individual account.

Thanks.

1A
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: request/suggestion

Post by Angeman »

You can't do it but if you want to see the total of some accounts you can create a new accounts group and put them in it so that it will display the total of those accounts.
1AFreewill

Re: request/suggestion

Post by 1AFreewill »

Thank you for the quick reply. I do use the account groups. Currently I have accounts separated into groups such as Checking, Cash, Credit Cards, Misc, etc.
There are a few accounts however that reside inside of those folders for organizational purposes that it would be nice to exclude from the total tally, especially so that I can just make a quick glance down at the "All accounts" total to see my current standing.
I suppose I could replicate this function if there was something along the lines of "Smart" account groups where one could set parameters for the group. For example, Account is.../Account is not...
Kind of like permanent filters in the accounts section.

Thanks again. Love the program.