Discussions about iCompta on iOS
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
- Location: Toulouse, France
If the application crashes, the user should get the crash log and send it to the developer, who should examine it, find the bug and fix it.
Here is the way to get the crash log :
- Open Settings app
- Navigate to Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data
- Tap on the crash whose name begins with "iCompta" and you will see a text field with a crash log. Long press to Select All and then Copy the crash text.
- Open Mail app and paste it into a new email that you can send me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest