Two Requests

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
parrishs

Two Requests

Post by parrishs »

I would like to be able to switch from icompta mobile to safari to check my account balances, then back to icompta quickly. Please put a time delay on the pasword lock say 10 mins, so if I switch back within 10 mins a password isn't required.

I would still like to see a backup file creation option with email. Possibly autobackup that stores latest 5 backups in the iphone before overwriting them. option to email any of the 5 backups to macbook to import into icompta desktop so i can restroe via wi-fi sync.
I've seen this on another accounts programme that works very well. Backups need to be encrypted.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Two Requests

Post by Angeman »

parrishs wrote:I would like to be able to switch from icompta mobile to safari to check my account balances, then back to icompta quickly. Please put a time delay on the pasword lock say 10 mins, so if I switch back within 10 mins a password isn't required.
This is not possible as your password is not saved anywhere and the file is written encrypted on the disk. However with iOS 4 the system doesn't quit the app when you touch the home button so I think you'll get back to where you were if you launch iCompta again.
parrishs wrote:I would still like to see a backup file creation option with email. Possibly autobackup that stores latest 5 backups in the iphone before overwriting them. option to email any of the 5 backups to macbook to import into icompta desktop so i can restroe via wi-fi sync.
There is already a backup/restore feature with the embedded server, I find it much more simple than sending a mail which could be refused as its size would be too big.