4 suggestions

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
parrishs

4 suggestions

Post by parrishs »

Please add backup by email (encrypted)so it can be imported into iCompta desktop.

Also view recurring transaction in separate view.

Once a transfer is entered, the amount or date should be updated in both accounts. Also it should be possible to have two separate dates, as a debit leaves one bank and credits the other bank 3 days later.

Also there is room on the bottom toolbar at the far right to display the reconciled balance when in transactions view. Touching this could change to the overall balance from all transactions.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: 4 suggestions

Post by Angeman »

parrishs wrote:Also view recurring transaction in separate view.

Once a transfer is entered, the amount or date should be updated in both accounts. Also it should be possible to have two separate dates, as a debit leaves one bank and credits the other bank 3 days later.
Planned in V2.
parrishs wrote:Touching this could change to the overall balance from all transactions.
I don't understand ??
Fishy

Post by Fishy »

Angeman wrote:
parrishs wrote:Also view recurring transaction in separate view.

Planned in V2.
Great ! When is planed the V2 ?
Angeman wrote:
parrishs wrote:Touching this could change to the overall balance from all transactions.
I don't understand ??
I think he ask to display the reconciled balance in transaction view (at bottom right) and when touch it, switch to display the overall balance.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Fishy wrote:Great ! When is planed the V2 ?
In a few weeks (or months), it depends on my free time...
Fishy wrote:I think he ask to display the reconciled balance in transaction view (at bottom right) and when touch it, switch to display the overall balance.
Well it will be in the header of the top navigation bar in fact, I already prepared that for V2.