iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
JoshMack
Posts: 11
Joined: 18 January 2017, 23:22

iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by JoshMack » 18 January 2017, 23:34

I've just upgraded to iCompta 6.

The ability to add transactions from my watch is great. However, after adding a transaction on my watch the 'To classify' row appears on my iPhone, clicking on this causes iCompta to crash. I can provide a crash report if required.

Previously I would to sync my iCompta documents using Dropbox. This is not working in iCompta 6. I've linked my Dropbox account and enabled synchronisation but when I tap 'Save' the following error is displayed: "Error while saving document".

Are these known defects?

:|

User avatar
Angeman
Administrateur
Posts: 1903
Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
Location: Toulouse, France
Contact:

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by Angeman » 18 January 2017, 23:35

JoshMack wrote:The ability to add transactions from my watch is great. However, after adding a transaction on my watch the 'To classify' row appears on my iPhone, clicking on this causes iCompta to crash. I can provide a crash report if required.
Yes please.
JoshMack wrote:Previously I would to sync my iCompta documents using Dropbox. This is not working in iCompta 6. I've linked my Dropbox account and enabled synchronisation but when I tap 'Save' the following error is displayed: "Error while saving document".
Can you get the log messages please ?

JoshMack
Posts: 11
Joined: 18 January 2017, 23:22

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by JoshMack » 18 January 2017, 23:44

Angeman wrote:Yes please.
I've sent the crash report to support@lyricapps.com
Angeman wrote:Can you get the log messages please ?
I'll try collect logs tomorrow.

jeb1904
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 January 2017, 01:05

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by jeb1904 » 19 January 2017, 01:10

Just to say I'm getting the same bugs - it's the "To classify" one which is frustrating me (the app crashes when I click on "to classify"), but I also get the Dropbox one.

Apologies, no idea how to get a log file but I dare say it would say the same as the previous poster.

User avatar
Angeman
Administrateur
Posts: 1903
Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
Location: Toulouse, France
Contact:

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by Angeman » 19 January 2017, 01:27

It crashes as soon as you tap the "To classify" line, you don't even have time to see the new screen ?

JoshMack
Posts: 11
Joined: 18 January 2017, 23:22

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by JoshMack » 19 January 2017, 09:35

Angeman wrote:It crashes as soon as you tap the "To classify" line, you don't even have time to see the new screen ?
That's right, it immediately crashes after tapping 'To classify'.

User avatar
Angeman
Administrateur
Posts: 1903
Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
Location: Toulouse, France
Contact:

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by Angeman » 19 January 2017, 10:07

Thanks, I think I managed to fix this one, just the saving error now and I'll submit an update.

JoshMack
Posts: 11
Joined: 18 January 2017, 23:22

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by JoshMack » 19 January 2017, 20:36

JoshMack wrote:I'll try collect logs tomorrow.
I've emailed the Dropbox logs over.

The sync progress bar completes, then the error dialog appears.

User avatar
Angeman
Administrateur
Posts: 1903
Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
Location: Toulouse, France
Contact:

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by Angeman » 19 January 2017, 20:43

Do you have a saved OFX import configuration ? If so can you try to delete it and save again to see if it works ?

JoshMack
Posts: 11
Joined: 18 January 2017, 23:22

Re: iCompta 6.0 Bugs

Post by JoshMack » 19 January 2017, 21:03

Angeman wrote:Do you have a saved OFX import configuration ? If so can you try to delete it and save again to see if it works ?
I did have an OFX import configuration. However, removing it does not fix the issue.

Syncing with iCloud works correctly, the issue is just with Dropbox.

Post Reply