Automatic credit card payments

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
ptr.chovan

Automatic credit card payments

Post by ptr.chovan »

Hi
How can I set automatic credit card full payments. When I create Credit card account, i set debited account, transfer frequency for 1 month, first transfer date ( which is 16th of September ) and first transfer value date which is 20th of July. I want all my transaction on my credit card from 20th of July to 19th of August to be calculated and create transfer from checking account to credit card (or payment) on 16th of September. If I'll make transaction after 19th of August then another transfer is created on 16th of October and so on. With my setting it just calculate all transaction to 16th of september into a one transfer. What is wrong with my setting or do I have to create any rule?
Please help

Thanks
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Automatic credit card payments

Post by Angeman »

ptr.chovan wrote:I want all my transaction on my credit card from 20th of July to 19th of August to be calculated and create transfer from checking account to credit card (or payment) on 16th of September.
Then you have to put 20th of August as first transfer date and 16th of September as first transfer value date.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

thanks.. Yes I already realised that and it works great.. however is there any option to make those transfers automatically cleared on the day of transfer? Also why the date on transfer is different from value date?

BTW thanks for this software.. I was looking for this a weeks. I already bought iPhone and iMac iCompta
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

ptr.chovan wrote:however is there any option to make those transfers automatically cleared on the day of transfer?
No there is none to avoid having the transfer cleared before all debits have been entered. Because once the transfer is cleared its amount is not computed any more.
ptr.chovan wrote:Also why the date on transfer is different from value date?
The date of the transfer is used to compute the sum of debits before that date whereas the value date is the date at which the bank makes the transfer.
ptr.chovan

Post by ptr.chovan »

Thanks for answer. That makes sense however I still think there should be an option to activate that. Thanks anyway and looking forward for an update. Hopefully 3D Touch will be supporter for quick adding transaction soon