Duplicate schedule entries

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Shippa

Duplicate schedule entries

Post by Shippa »

Hi, I use both the Mac and iPad latest versions and have done for a few months, recently I noticed the schedule entries on the iPad appear to be duplicated and the continue to be duplicate as they reach the scheduled date. This is happening to all scheduled entries, and there are only single entries in the scheduler. This does not happen in the Mac version, and I do most of the work on the Mac version and sync through iCloud, syncing from the iPad doesn't cause the duplicated entries to appear in the Mac (fortunately). I update iCompta as updates appear.
Have I got one of the settings wrong or is the a bug? Regards to you and thank you for an excellent application.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Duplicate schedule entries

Post by Angeman »

This looks like a bug, you can delete the file on your iPad and recreate it by touching the cloud icon in the bottom of the document selector window.
Shippa

Post by Shippa »

Thanks that sorted it :)
Shippa

Post by Shippa »

Hi again, I have had to delete and reload my data from the cloud four times since raising this on the forum. Have there been other users with this problem? Could there be a fix for this?
Regards Terry
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

I am working on a new file format for iCompta 6 to avoid this problem.